The Item to your immediate right

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
A small plastic bottle of water flavoured with some powdered energy drink mix from Wal-Mart that tastes like strawberry-kiwi. Ironically, it's in a Propel Zero bottle of, you guessed it, strawberry-kiwi flavour.

And wtf, this new Captcha sucks, bring back the old one!

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
hmmm, my secondary computer monitor, I keep my black iron machete in the next room over.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
A lego robot... hmm... distraction maybe?

Side note:
What the fuck!? Seriously Escapist!? The captchas are now ads for windows phone that we have to listen to? Captchas were bad enough, but now you're forcing us to watch ads to even post half the time unless we pay you? I'm about to leave this site 'cause of this shit...

Strixvaliano

Feb 8, 2011
Well now, the zombies will have to fear me. I'm going to be beating the hell out of them with a Neverwinter Nights box (filled with the discs, cloth map, and booklets.)

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Right: My Ipod.
Left: A Towel.

...Let's fucking do this!
I would never go anywhere without my wonderful towel!

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Mine is my phone, or my keys. I suppose I could call for help on my phone, and then thread my keys in between the spaces of my fingers just in case I have to hit one of the zombies, or I could get up and ensure that all my doors are locked and make sure I have enough food until help arrives.

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
My Gerber camp knife, damn thing is sharp as hell and serrated so it cuts flesh like no ones business (this I know because I stupidly ninja grabbed it when it fell off my window sill).

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
To my right is...A REMOTE CONTROL!!!
To my left is...A CELL PHONE AND A CAN OF PEPSI!!!

I'm fucked.