https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0f3t9Z850M

DrownedAmmet

Apr 13, 2015
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Saelune said:
Joker? Where?

I dont see any Joker.

Edit: Snark aside, the Injustice 1 Joker was mostly perfect...and he used a knife too.

This one wanted to be both Ledger and Leto...and is just the bad of both. Im afraid to even hear him talk.
All I can think of looking at this Joker is that he is clearly made to attract those Tumblr/Deviantart Female artist where they will draw lewd, yaoi art of this Joker and probably ship him with Batman.

Because seriously this Joker looks like an Emo Boytoy for Horny Fangirls to abuse with said fanart and fanfiction.

To be fair, so was Jared Leto's lame version from Suicide Squad. Also as much as I enjoy Injustice 1, even its character designs were one of the biggest weaknesses imo.
Huh, I actually like this Joker design. It looks like a toned down version of Letos crossed with old school Joker.

Or maybe I'm biased because almost anything would be better than Letos joker

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
DrownedAmmet said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Saelune said:
Joker? Where?

I dont see any Joker.

Edit: Snark aside, the Injustice 1 Joker was mostly perfect...and he used a knife too.

This one wanted to be both Ledger and Leto...and is just the bad of both. Im afraid to even hear him talk.
All I can think of looking at this Joker is that he is clearly made to attract those Tumblr/Deviantart Female artist where they will draw lewd, yaoi art of this Joker and probably ship him with Batman.

Because seriously this Joker looks like an Emo Boytoy for Horny Fangirls to abuse with said fanart and fanfiction.

To be fair, so was Jared Leto's lame version from Suicide Squad. Also as much as I enjoy Injustice 1, even its character designs were one of the biggest weaknesses imo.
Huh, I actually like this Joker design. It looks like a toned down version of Letos crossed with old school Joker.

Or maybe I'm biased because almost anything would be better than Letos joker
No, anything is better than Leto's.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Casual Shinji said:
You know what makes the Joker's look so timeless... He was never trying to look cool.
Either way I don't care for the Joker because faithful or not he is even more an Overrated DC character than Batman.

Why do people hold him in such high regard above all other DC villains?
And another attack on Batman. I agree with being overused, but its kinda becoming a pattern with your attitude towards it.

Mainly because Joker is a character that people sees as somewhat fascinating. A psychotic opposite of Batman who wants to cause chaos and havoc just for the fun of it.
Eh Psychopaths are overrate there is no charcater depth by just wanting to destroying everything becuase its fun, if anything Batman deserves a Lawful Evil Megalomaniacal villain like Lex Luthor than a Psychopathic Chaotic Evil villain.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
There is no appropriate response to this other than intense sarcasm dialled up to a million.

G

A

W

D

!

!!

!!!

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Xsjadoblayde said:
There is no appropriate response to this other than intense sarcasm dialled up to a million.

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!
I am more disgusted at those guy's faces more than this Joker.

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Casual Shinji said:
You know what makes the Joker's look so timeless... He was never trying to look cool.
Either way I don't care for the Joker because faithful or not he is even more an Overrated DC character than Batman.

Why do people hold him in such high regard above all other DC villains?
And another attack on Batman. I agree with being overused, but its kinda becoming a pattern with your attitude towards it.

Mainly because Joker is a character that people sees as somewhat fascinating. A psychotic opposite of Batman who wants to cause chaos and havoc just for the fun of it.
Eh Psychopaths are overrate there is no charcater depth by just wanting to destroying everything becuase its fun, if anything Batman deserves a Lawful Evil Megalomaniacal villain like Lex Luthor than a Psychopathic Chaotic Evil villain.

I disagree. Lex Luthor works better with Superman as a stark contrast of values or ideals. I say the same with Joker and Batman. Its like a card game and see what card the opponent throws up his sleeve.

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!

Nah, Joker looks worse. Those expressions are hilarious.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!
That's because they are merely real life humans restricted by the confines of reality while you are being judgy much.
Sense of humour; unfortunately found wanting...

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I didn't know Joker was a fan of AFI!

As for the reveal it was kind of an obvious one. Where there is Batman there will be The Joker, especially in video games. Has he come back in the Injustice comic series yet?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Xsjadoblayde said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!
That's because they are merely real life humans restricted by the confines of reality while you are being judgy much.
I see the humor quite well, its these perticular men that I have disgust towards.

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!
I see the humor quite well, its these perticular men that I have disgust towards.

Why's that?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!

Why's that?
Long story short, I hate the Red Letter Media guys.

I find them to be pretentious,jaded, arrogant, killjoys that treats their opinion as gosple. Like most MOVIE critics these days.

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!

Why's that?

I find them to be pretentious,jaded, arrogant, killjoys that treats their opinion as gosple. Like most MOVIE critics these days.
Okay, arrogant is a wrong term to use. I even disagree with jaded. The guys make content based on how they see films and create constructive content.

Pretentious? Really?

Oh yeah, they're killjoys. That's why they like making jokes and fun content.

Its not gospel. You ever heard the phrase, "Everybody is a critic?" People act like this when it comes to opinions; they discuss, share what they like in a film and interact based on certain perspectives on how a film is good or bad in eyes.

Cybylt

Aug 13, 2009
Saelune said:
residentout1 said:
is this the Joker or a guy pretending to be him I know Injustice Joker was kill by Superman. (what the hell is on his chest?)
The non-Evil Superman universe Joker survived. It was the Joker that made Superman go crazy that is killed.
Didn't non-evil Superman world Batman kill him to stop it all from happening?

wizzy555

Oct 14, 2010
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!

Why's that?

I blame the people in the community who take their opinion as gospel and try and enforce or manipulate consensus.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Xsjadoblayde said:

G

A

W

D

!!

!!!

Why's that?

Okay, arrogant is a wrong term to use. I even disagree with jaded. The guys make content based on how they see films and create constructive content.

Pretentious? Really?

Oh yeah, they're killjoys. That's why they like making jokes and fun content.

Its not gospel. You ever heard the phrase, "Everybody is a critic?" People act like this when it comes to opinions; they discuss, share what they like in a film and interact based on certain perspectives on how a film is good or bad in eyes.
Yes they are Pretentious Snobs. That one scene in the Hobbit review where they dislike the 48 frames per second version and believe that movies in actual Film set to 24 frames is connected to the Magic of Movies as stated by Tarantino.

That is just romanticizing 24 frames.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Samtemdo8 said:
Yes they are Pretentious Snobs. That one scene in the Hobbit review where they dislike the 48 frames per second version and believe that movies in actual Film set to 24 frames is connected to the Magic of Movies as stated by Tarantino.

That is just romanticizing 24 frames.
I think you may need to check the meanings of 'pretentious' and 'snob' before applying them so liberally to people who's opinions​ you disagree with. It's not helping to paint a particularly mature image right now. People have their methods for coping with criticism of their entertainment, for better or worse, and the methods you keep utilising are quite emotional and defensive instead of reflective and reasonable.