The KKK challenges the Westboro chruch

Saucycarpdog

Sep 30, 2009
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/30/arlington.cemetery.protesters/index.html?hpt=T2

Does it matter who wins in this fight?

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
Ohhhhh dear. This will either be hilarious to watch or the bane of existence.

"The Bible doesn't say anywhere that it's an abomination to be born of a certain gender or race."
OH DEAR GOD I AGREE WITH THE PHELPS FAMILY ON SOMETHING!! I FEEL DIRTY!!!

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
I hate to say it but the Klan was in the right for once (pro-troops message.) I was hoping that there would be a bigger WTF? between them but alas, I still wait for two of the biggest groups of douchebags to have a nice shouting match that causes most people to lol and move on like normal people.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Alright, they're finally throwing the gloves down. Who is the biggest douchebag organization in the United States? DOUCHE-OFF!

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Nooners said:
Ohhhhh dear. This will either be hilarious to watch or the bane of existence.

"The Bible doesn't say anywhere that it's an abomination to be born of a certain gender or race."
OH DEAR GOD I AGREE WITH THE PHELPS FAMILY ON SOMETHING!! I FEEL DIRTY!!!
Go shower. Immediately. With scalding hot water.

Agreeing with those shitstains is NOT something you want hanging over you.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Saucycardog said:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/30/arlington.cemetery.protesters/index.html?hpt=T2

Does it matter who wins in this fight?

Basically how I feel about it.

Worried but I can't help but watch and wait for the fireworks. Hate vs hate.

LordLundar

Apr 6, 2004
This is really one of those situations where you get popcorn and take bets. With any luck, they'll both implode. :)

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
This deserves popcorn, and everyone will get access to tomatoes to throw at either side.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
If I'm forced to be on a side, I'll go with the KKK. At least they aren't as annoying as the WBC. (And don't drop what they've done 100 years before this, I don't care about that).

This should be fun to watch.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
This requires a picture of Pinkie Pie saying that we need popcorn, but I won't post it because I know it'll somehow piss off the haters.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
'God hates Fags' eh? glad to hear he's on the right side of the anti-smoking argument.
seriously, who goes to Memorial Day to say 'they died because america's ok with gay people.' well, who that isnt hated by one of the most hated american groups?
nobody.
nobody does that.
so they should all shut the fuck up.

in britain fags are cigarettes. just in case you didnt get that.
its crucial to the opening line.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
I think this is the only scenario where I would agree with the KKK (I,m not racist I just think we should respect the dead)
I really hope the KKK is going to kick the asses of the WBC

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Well this is interesting, usually I try to ignore the WBC with all my might so I don't have to facepalm so much that it caves in my skull. This on the other hand interests me and I gonna actually follow this but now that I said that nothing is actually going to happen.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Two despicable organizations at each others' throats?

This is a special occasion indeed. I'm getting the jumbo size popcorn bucket for this.