The KKK challenges the Westboro chruch

bubba145

Jan 4, 2010
I'm going to sit next to the Klan on this because they are definitely less evil in this sense. out of this I'm neutral. my family has served but protesting funerals is defiantly wrong. and the Klan is taking a position i believe we should follow for once.everything else they do not so much.

SFMB

May 13, 2009
Uuh! This is Epic! It's like Nazis vs. the Soviets!... Wait, that already happened.

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
Oh my, this is too funny!

Two groups of intolerant idiots screaming at each other... and neither one has any kind of logical thinking.

Harveypot

Feb 20, 2011
Homophobes vs racists is one of the weirdist things I've ever heard of. Just put a huge soundproof dome over both of them and walk away.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
GrizzlerBorno said:
TioShard said:
Quick, give me a hand grenade now! while they are together in the same place!
This basically, though I'd PREFER a Fat-man(from Fallout). You can never be too sure.
But whatever, I'm not picky.

OT: The Enemy of my Enemy.......is NOT A FRIEND!!!
The Enemy of my Enemy..........is a free distraction.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
MasterOfWorlds said:
Siding with either is bad. Can we just sit back and watch as they kill each other? XD
Yeah pretty much what I'm hoping happens. I'll bring the popcorn.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
hmm, it's a tough call, a group that wants all non whites dead, against a group that wants EVERYONE dead and burning in hell.

Put like that, at least the KKK have got time for some of humanity, even if it's a choice based on an idiotic reason.

Damn, does that count as defending racism?

Now there's a tricky question that would have been a lot simpler 100 years ago, what's worse, someone who wants everyone dead, or someone who wants a particular race dead? Seems obvious, but it's not a great feeling to be on the side of those hood wearing freaks :)

On a side note, why is it nearly always that those who think white supremacy and the genetic superiority of the caucasian race, seem to be an example of a disastrous clusterfuck of messed up DNA?

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
I can only hope they all get together in a single building to be civilized an talk this out and to be then be completely wiped from the face of the earth by a freak act of nature.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
I hate to ask but can someone give me a summary of who the WBC are because I really, really can't be arsed to read the article or looking on Wikipedia, Kthxbai.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Oh, well, I have to agree with the KKK here. Just on this, mind you, but I can respect that they have respect for the people who died so that WBC can say mean things about everyone.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
I feel like someone should be selling tickets.
"OHHH AND PHELPS IS DRAGGING THE GRAND WIZARD BY THE ROBE. THOSE WHITE ROBES MAY BE STYLISH BUT THEY ARE NOT REALLY THE BEST CHOICE FOR A BOXING MATCH!"

ZeZZZZevy

Apr 3, 2011
Am I the only one who feels bad for the families of the fallen soldiers?

there's multiple groups protesting and counter-protesting at their funeral, which I find extremely disrespectful.

Xenotechie

Sep 30, 2010
Seriously,whoever loses,we win.
And if they both lose,I am marking the date on the calendar.

Life_Is_A_Mess

Sep 10, 2009
I do not have words to describe the epic battle ahead of us! Free popcorn for everyone! Both equally douchy, in it's own special way... troling each other on a battle that I hope both lose.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
"It's the soldier that fought and died and gave them that right to free speech," said Dennis LaBonte, the self-described "Imperial Wizard" of the Dungeons and Dragons KKK group that he said he formed several years ago.
Seriously, what the hell?

This is possibly the first time the KKK has done something right. To reference an earlier thread, if you can be arrested for celebrating/dancing at a memorial, you should definitely be arrested for protesting at someone's funeral. It's disgusting.

Donbett1974

Jan 28, 2009
As long as the KKK just hates people at their meetings I could care less about them. But the WBC is another thing they go out and cause nothing but pain on purpose so they will get no pity here. The moment we can't love or hate we have lost all freedom.