The KKK challenges the Westboro chruch

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
AND IT WILL BE THE DIRTIEST, MOST RACIST BIGOTRY SMACKDOWN OF ALL TIME.

Popcorn! Getcha internet popcorn here!

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
god i hate protesters, bunch of whiny know-it-all's.

yeah, this is what believe, everyone should believe it too!

sorry but i need to be persuaded that 'god hates us' or 'god hates blacks/ jews'

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Timedraven 117 said:
Baron von Blitztank said:
I hate to ask but can someone give me a summary of who the WBC are because I really, really can't be arsed to read the article or looking on Wikipedia, Kthxbai.
WBC is a church group of mostly family of 100 persons who are rascists douche bags possibly inbred by the taliban who protest at fallen soldiers funerals and say more should die
Just 100?
That's good to hear.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
PlasmaFrog said:
This is a lot like the Special Olympics; Even if you do win, you're still retarded.
I know I shouldn't be laughing at this, but it's so true in this particular situation.

honestdiscussioner

Jul 17, 2010
Maybe we can convince them the only way to decide this is a fight to the death, and we secretly give each side a weapon which will instantly vaporize their opponent, both set to fire at the same time.

Problem solved.

SodaDew

Sep 28, 2009
im going to take sides with the Klan on this one mostly because I REALLY hate the Westboro church.

Mace Tulio

Feb 5, 2011
I really hope this escalates, I want to see how both factions act in a full-blown political debate, preferably televised. Though I don't want to take sides at this point, let's just hope they get right at each others throats.

Faolan Cheveyo

Mar 17, 2011
sailor_960 said:
If anybody bothered to read the article you'd see that the group while marketing itself as the KKK, isn't really part of the main branch of the organization. Their leader was even quoted as saying that he wasn't a racist, just a guy looking out for White people (why we need that is beyond me). Anyway, no contest here, the Knights of the Southern Cross are in the right on this one.
That's just a new line they're taking to lower people's guard.
"Hey, we don't hate people... we're just totally looking out for ours."

People don't change, they simply put on different masks to hide their real intentions.

Timedraven 117

Jan 5, 2011
rokkolpo said:
Timedraven 117 said:
Baron von Blitztank said:
I hate to ask but can someone give me a summary of who the WBC are because I really, really can't be arsed to read the article or looking on Wikipedia, Kthxbai.
WBC is a church group of mostly family of 100 persons who are rascists douche bags possibly inbred by the taliban who protest at fallen soldiers funerals and say more should die
Just 100?
That's good to hear.
that is just a rough estimate that is what i heard

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Saucycardog said:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/30/arlington.cemetery.protesters/index.html?hpt=T2

Does it matter who wins in this fight?
No it doesn't. What does matter is whether or not the KKK will use the infamous popularity of the "event" to recruit some new blood.

Treblaine said:

Basically how I feel about it.

Worried but I can't help but watch and wait for the fireworks. Hate vs hate.
I would agree but I'm then reminded of the conversation about kid show were you said cartoon should teach hate toward certain groups. Anyways, If I'm right and they do this for coverage, best not to watch and let them both fall into obscurity.

thefrizzlefry

Feb 20, 2009
Step 1: Give 'em baseball bats, grenades, tridents, horses, etc.
Step 2: Put them in an enclosed area.
Step 3: Let them go at it.
Step 4: ????
Step 5: PROFIT!

darkcommanderq

Sep 14, 2010
lulz. Thats so epic I dont even know who I want to win.

Although I think I would agree with the KKK since I too frown upon what WBC does at funerals.

Nov 12, 2010
Crack out the molotov cocktails and ar-15s.We're gonna have to break these too beasts and put them back in their cages before someone gets hurt.

Bocaj2000

Sep 10, 2008
When the KKK tells you that you are going too far, shut the fuck up.

EDIT:
Lokithrsourcerer said:
you know you have gone a step wrong when the KKK are shouting you down
FUCKING NINJA'D!!!