The Knight

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
Didn't see that coming in a million years. Nicely done both.

Plus, would like to say that I've really enjoyed this story arc, even though I may be in the minority.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Huh, I really didn't see that one coming. Good comic, hopefully this specific arc will end soon and we get to see Erin outgrowing her disillusion...why is it that ALL gaming webcomics develop serious arcs? Tell me! Or I'll dig up your childhood pet. Resurrect it. Patch up the exposed flesh and glue some fur on and make you watch it give my life meaning!

OT: I may have some issues...

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
I'm sure those panels on the right are enthralling, but there's been a little problem...

EDIT: Huh, fixed now... Weird...

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
Didn't see that coming, he's far too masculine to be Link. Cool though.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
I don't get what it all means, was her own subconscious trying to fix her or something? :/

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
If he's Link, how was he able to talk? Ot at least, talk without saying, "Excuuuuuse me, Princess"?

zombiekiller1907

May 5, 2011
Good arc, but I already saw people calling this out, so I wasn't that surprised.
I wonder if this is the last time we'll get to see mini Erin.

XSin

Jul 21, 2009
I'm so glad I didn't get this spoiled for me in the comments, I was already enjoying the craziness of what was happening but to be blindsided by everything falling into place made it fantastic.

Moral of the story: Never read the comments. . . yeah

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
So, does that mean we won't see more of Mini Erin/Toph?

>About the whole reveal shibang.
<youtube=kdhhQhqi_AE>

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
I remember someone calling this at the start of the story.

Nice twist though.

9thRequiem

Sep 21, 2010
Nice twist.

Although I do have to wonder how he dangled her out the window by her ankles if he wasn't real ...

loudestmute

Oct 21, 2008
I woulda never guessed Link to be a fan of Bubsy. Maybe that was all part of his act, but still...

Also, congratulations on being the first game-centric webcomic with a plot you can get people to care about.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
I had a feeling this guy was going to be a video game character after all but I figured he was going to be the guy from Runaway. Since he looked just like him aside from the blonde hair.

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/runaway_2_the_dream_of_the_turtle

Oh well. Cue plot twist music

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I believe some Inception was at work. I mean was Erin hanging over in the past few pages or was that all in her head? Also I didn't see Link under desguise coming and man he can recvoer quickly but yet again this is Link I'm talking about here.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
So. We now know that Erin can throw herself out of a window, then grab herself by the ankles and suspend herself in midair.

Shit, I need to smash my head into a lamppost, I want to do that too.