The last boss you killed now runs your country.

Flackster

Feb 21, 2010
I recently played the original portal again so that would mean GlaDOS. Quickly hide instant neurotoxin release button!

ThePurpleStuff

Apr 30, 2010
The last boss I killed was this guy:

Yeah, I think we'd be screwed. Unless we get that sword out of his skull, then we can mount his body in a museum beside the dinosaurs. :D Scar little kids for life by shoving the sword in his head over and over so he scares the piss out of them.

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
The Golem Sisters in Chrono Trigger.

Well, at least someone would be running the country. I live in Belgium. We don't have a government. I mean, who needs one, right?

gmergurl

Jan 27, 2011
Borderlands: Sledge..... Well, can't get much worse here in the good USA! Thank our founding fathers for checks and balances.

Sorafrosty

Nov 19, 2009
So... Gulp from Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (Or Gateway to Glimmer)... Yeah, my country would go down quite quickly, I think; Gulp... Gulp is stupid. Big monster, though... I am sure he would be useful for bashing in doors and such.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
A...Combine Strider?

Yeah, nope. We'd be so screwed, cuz that Strider would make way for the rest of the Combine to conquer the USA, and subsequently, the entire planet.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Wait, I've been playing Persona 3. And the last boss I beat was Hermit.

...how the hell would THAT work?

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
Leviathan from DQ9. I guess it would work,
it is technically a human
, though the idea of a giant whale in a nice suit seems kind of ridicilous.

Uncle_Brainhorn

Dec 18, 2009
Hard to say. Most games I've been playing don't really have bosses. But I guess I'd have to say about 5 Large Hectors at the same time.

Don't know how that would work, but we're not screwed. They can be taken down easily enough.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Err the main villian goal was trying to bring the continments back onto the Earth. Since none of it had reach the sky so I guess he got more sinister plan for it now or just bored of hell without a purpose now.

NinjaDuckie

Sep 9, 2009
I don't play many games with bosses in, and the last game I /played/ was Minecraft. Well, I guess a creeper would probably do better than David Cameron at running our country...

Ssssss, that's a nice economy you have there...
Maybe not.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Hmmm, last boss I fought was, I think, the archdemon from DA:O. So, we're all fucked, especially if it comes with a contingent of darkspawn.

NZpablo

G-mans Henchman
Mar 30, 2011
ahhh how is a giant worm called the eater of worlds (Terraria) supposed to run an effective country?