The last character you defeated in a video game is here to help you in the zombie apocalypse and...

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
The last character you defeated in a video game is here to help you in the zombie apocalypse, and they have your favourite pokemon with them! Oh, and you can use the object to your left to help you.

[sub][sub]They also want you to recommend them some anime, are asking you which fictional world you want to live in, and want to know which fictional character you most want to date. And who your favourite actor/actress is.[/sub][/sub]

It's the most clichéd thread ever!

So, Mr. Meatenstein (the boss from the end of 'Splosion Man) and a Lucario. I think I'll be fine. Although the pair of chopsticks I'll be wielding won't help much...

Oh, and I feel sorry for whoever last beat a magikarp, with their favourite pokemon being a magikarp. Or anyone who last beat a zombie. Yeah, you people are screwed.

EDIT: Is this the most clichéd thread possible? If you can weave more into a thread idea, feel free to suggest it! (Not as an actual thread though. That would be annoying, kind of like this)

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
hububathewhat? a plants vs zombie, zombie is helping me? and why is he hanging-out with Charizard? and to my left?... thats the corner i guess that's were i'll be cowering.

Tautimona

May 27, 2010
why is there a minotaur with a sandslash helping me kill zombies with a shelf full of magic cards?

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
Well, as great it would be to have a creeper as a companion, I don't think he'll last very long in battle...
I only like pokemon for the rpg element, but if I had to pick, I'd say Rayquaza, simply because of how long it took me to get him in Sapphire.
Hell yeah, a bow and two arrows to fight zombies off with :D
So, I'm kind of good :)

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Hmm, a Sasquatch from Tales of Symphonia. That should be pretty helpful. Oh and he's with a Feraligatr? Even better. Too bad an empty soda can isn't much of a weapon.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
I just beat the Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising campaign. The final boss is a greater daemon of Nurgle, the dark god of pestilence and decay.

I get the feeling he'd side with the zombies.

[sub][sub]Also I don't watch much Anime but he'd probably like Hellsing, I'd quite happily live in any fictional reality since daemons are apparently tearing through the veil and entering this reality, right now I'd quite like to date a sister of battle as they're my best bet for returning him to the sea of roiling damnation from whence he came (although I'd have a hell of a time breaking up with her) and my favourite actor is Tim Curry.[/sub][/sub]

Also he has Beedrill with him and I am equipped with an electric shaver.

Weltraum Amy

Feb 1, 2011
Hehe... That'll be interesting...

Looks like I'm heading into the apocalypse alongside BlazBlue's Taokaka and her Umbreon. To be absolutely sure to be the first victim the zombies claim, I'll be defending myself with a blue/red Magic: The Gathering deck and an empty pack of cigarettes.

I'm soooo screwed :p

Oh, they say that your own life flashes before your eyes when you die. That'll be a nice occasion to rewatch such nice anime like Neko Ramen or Gunsmith Cats (hint, hint)... ;)

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
Gideon Graves.

Nice. He'd sure as hell help me out a great deal, but it'd take all my willpower not to K.O his ass.

As for the object to my left. Well, there's a katana over there so I think I'm set.

dakorok

Dec 8, 2010
A random mook from Max Payne 2? With a Dragonite? That's better than my knife.
(Sidenote: the number of people who have Magic decks within reach is inspiring. Mine are to my right, however. :p )

Mortons4ck

Jan 12, 2010
So Me, a Hurlock with a crossbow, Dugtrio, and a print server
[sub]walk into a bar...[/sub]
This is shaping up to be a pretty awesome team. (print sever excluded)

Penguinness

May 25, 2010
Well, that would be Cesare Borgia, son of the Pope in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I wonder if the character would help me or the real life person.. not that it matters.

Then the pokemon would be Empoleon, the best starting pokemon of diamond/pearl. Water, steel, ice and flying moves? Sure I'll take that.

The thing to the left of this screen is another screen of the same size.. not much use without the other components. I'd then recommend to them Ghost Stories as it's funny as hell, don't know about the other ones... too much to think about.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Oh joy. On my side, I have the Firelurker from Demon's Souls. As for my Pokemon, I choose Lucario. In spite of the fact that Lucario looks pretty stupid, what compensates for that is that he has the voice of goddamn Goku. Awesome.

EDIT:

I don't have an object to my left, by the by. You're probably wondering why I left that out. Maybe.

linwolf

Jan 9, 2010
So Saran, magikarp and a cup of tea.

Well at least one of them is going to help.
Magikarp use splash attack!!!

Extasii

May 22, 2009
Heroic Lord Godfrey and a Flareon?
And my electric guitar?
Cha-ching!

Oh, and as for anime, Detective Conan
Fave actress would be a tie between Rachel McAdams and Natalie Portmann
Fictional world would be the world of Warhammer Fantasy
And my fictional dreamdate is... Rikku from FFX/X-2

thirdsonsaburo

Apr 10, 2010
Oh, great, I get a mannequin monster and Palmer of the Shinra Corporation.

At least one of these two isn't already pretty much a goddamn zombie. Too bad he's useless and likes lard in his tea.