The last enemy you killed has now told you that it/he/she loves you. So who is it?

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
I think I may have killed a russian merc.

That's not so bad, although I'm not exactly one for civil partnerships mahself.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
A glowing one from fallout NV... I can feel the warmth in my heart! Or is that just the sexually transmitted radiation?

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
Donovan Hock from Mass effect 2, for a few billion credits and a spaceship he can have me all for himself :p.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
Some pissed-off looking Nazi general.

That's what I get for replaying Saboteur.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
A Fiend from Fallout New Vegas? My goodness...well, maybe if I use my influence with the Followers of the Apocalypse to detox her, I mean I do have a lot of Fixer available, but...

My name is Fiction

Sep 27, 2010
Paksenarrion said:
GLaDOS? Wonderful. Talk about a healthy relationship...

"You wouldn't leave me, would you? If you do, I won't mind...I'll just use this deadly neurotoxin to keep you here with me forever. Did I say deadly neurotoxin? I meant love gas."
"Well it could be worse like a Nazi zombie, although since they are German they would do some freaky stuff..."
*Horrible mental image, includes leather*
"I am never going to fall asleep now." :/

RYjet911

May 11, 2008
Those spikes from VVVVVV love me? I never knew considering the amount of times they killed me.

Ramin 123

Apr 23, 2010
....a necromorph? I don't think they're the kind of guys you'd have a friendly chat with

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Considering that this would be the final boss from Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, I suppose the best thing to do would be screaming in terror and running away as fast as I can.