The last enemy you killed is now your DINNER.

bsmart01

Aug 24, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
bsmart01 said:
Kenko said:
*Chews on the corpse of a USMC soldier whilst shooting down Apache choppers* FOR MUTHERLENT!
Its USMC Marine...we are not soldiers save that for the army

as for what i killed?....a zombie...i eat that and ill always be hungry
You're a soldier. As are airmen, seamen, and girl scouts.

Well, maybe not the last one....
negative ghost rider...Us Marines have gone threw more and done more (with less mind you) then any other branch of service not saying we look down on other branches but we hold ourselves to a much higher standard then the rest so we earned our title. I actually get the honor of going to Korea and putting 155mm Howitzers on the border and telling the great leader to man up and do this thing or back the fuck off...few more months and ill be overseas

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Looks like the Ultra Luxe waiters are gonna be served up for din din! Nothing quite like slightly irradiated human gibs for dinner.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
bsmart01 said:
negative ghost rider...Us Marines have gone threw more and done more (with less mind you) then any other branch of service not saying we look down on other branches but we hold ourselves to a much higher standard then the rest so we earned our title. I actually get the honor of going to Korea and putting 155mm Howitzers on the border and telling the great leader to man up and do this thing or back the fuck off...few more months and ill be overseas
I always thought the "rivalries" between the various branches of the military were adorable.

Especially since they all say roughly the same thing.

Still doesn't make you "not a soldier," though. Though now I'm sure you were actually trying to be cute, so good on ya.

bsmart01

Aug 24, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
bsmart01 said:
I always thought the "rivalries" between the various branches of the military were adorable.

Especially since they all say roughly the same thing.

Still doesn't make you "not a soldier," though. Though now I'm sure you were actually trying to be cute, so good on ya.
no its actually an insult to a Marine to be called a soldier. to be called something your greater then. like being called a noob when your the best who ever played

SpireOfFire

Dec 4, 2009
i shot legate lanius in the back when he ran away from my anti-material rifle.

if i could, i would cook him and eat him and devour his soul, thus completing my two man (Boone) conquest of the legion.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
-sighs and gnaws on attack drone-

Couldn't have been a krogan or turian? Or one of those damn monkey things?

Crapster

Aug 6, 2009
Uh... It was a skeleton from Castlevania.

Great. I guess I can just gnaw on its bones for a while. Hopefully it won't start throwing them at me again...

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
Centurion Silius in Camp McCarran
I hope the Maori were right and when you eat your foes they become part of you.