The Last Game You Finished

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
What's the last game you finished (excluding games you were re-playing)?

Me, it was an old PS1 game simply titled "ONE," in which a shirtless man shoots the shit out of everything with his laser arm. Fun game, but hard as hell.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Xenobla... no
Final Fantasy 13... no
Dragon age... no

I think Journey was the last one. Back when it first launched.
I have a hard time finishing games. I have a bad habit of getting about 90% through and just stopping.
I don't have a good reason for it. I don't even rage quit, I just get tired.

It seems the only games I can finish anymore are Pokemon games.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Portal 2, I just finished it last night. Gods that was one hell of a good ending. It even made me a bit emotional.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
I have a OCD problem where I can't finish games. I love Skyrim I just haven't beat it yet.

The last game I beat was probably Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty.

You see if I put down a game and don't play it for long enough, by the time I get around to playing it again I just start a new game instead of play the current one. I still have fun, so its never really and issue with me, but I would love to finish some of my favorite games.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I beat Persona 4 last week. 100 hours long >.>

itsthesheppy

Mar 28, 2012
Saints Row 3 was the last one for me. I find I've been finishing games a lot less frequently lately. They just don't make them like they used to.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Bully. I even got 100% completion. Totally worth it, since I can drive around in a go kart, throwing rubber bands balls that bounce around all over the place, dressed up as a Burger Fool.

"You want FRIES WIT DAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Sleeping Dogs. Finished it two days after release, 'S pretty damn good.

I'm replaying DA:O at the moment, it's surprisingly way better than I remember it... Weird. I suppose the fact that the Human Noble start is the most intriguing one helps.

I noticed that Loghain slips up when you talk to him in Ostagar, it's barely noticeable but it's there. Pity I can't make my character call him out on it.

You can say my father was duke of whatever and he doesn't stop to wonder why it's past tense. He just flawlessly continues the conversation with no thought on the matter. The news of your family's death just arrived and only the king knows about it and he likely hasn't seen him about it yet.

It's almost like he knew your family was dead before news arrived...

[sub]Ace Detective![/sub]

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Finished as in story-wise: Spec Ops: The Line

Finished to 100% completion: Sonic 06. It wasn't as bowel-crushingly awful as I remember it being, although admittedly this time round I wasn't playing the story I was just doing the missions and all that jazz.

aguspal

Aug 19, 2012
Dead rising 2 Off the record, as evidenced by my other posts (I post about this game a lot lol)...

But just to say something else, I guess a finished Left 4 dead campaing counts too?

Nekron_X

Jan 30, 2011
Prototype 2. just finished getting all of the collectibles and the only thing i have left to do is play through it on hard if i want the last achievement

CannibalCorpses

Aug 21, 2011
Let me think...i've finished mass effect 2, mass effect 3, Halo anniversary, Driver san fran, wolfenstein and infinite undiscovery this month with overlord 2 at the final boss and turok fairly close to the end...been a boring month bah.

Games are too easy

Inconspicuous Trenchcoat

Shinku Hadouken!
Nov 12, 2009
Beat Q.U.B.E. most recently. I think it's pretty fun, but it's very short so definitely pick it up on a sale. There's a few REALLY INFURIATING magnet puzzles near the end that had me seriously considering rending all the garments! I had to look up solutions a few times, because my brain is small :(

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Gah I can't remember , especially since it excludes the games i replayed ... Ummm ... Oh yeah! dragon quest 8 . The ending and epilogue was great , very satisfying.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Not counting re-plays? Sonic Generations. Not a bad game, although I was really hoping to see more classic stages recreated.

Of course that's not counting fan games either. There are a few episodes of Super Mario Bros. X that I finished. Some Mario fans are gluttons for punishment.

Scorpid

Jul 24, 2011
Crusader Kings 2 as House Babenburg... then I went back and played it again. This time the di Salerno family will rule all of europe!

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
krazykidd said:
Gah I can't remember , especially since it excludes the games i replayed ... Ummm ... Oh yeah! dragon quest 8 . The ending and epilogue was great , very satisfying.
Did you get the second ending?

Scorpid

Jul 24, 2011
itsthesheppy said:
Saints Row 3 was the last one for me. I find I've been finishing games a lot less frequently lately. They just don't make them like they used to.
Or you're looking to the same places for the same experiences and finding them less fulfilling because you've been there done that. There is no fundamental difference between running around in GTA4 and Saints Row the Third. Just different tones. I had that same problem till I decided to start going for different genres and stop picking up games I've essentially played before that were just reskined and refined.