The *Last* Game You'll Ever Play.

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
Probably League of Legends, I've sunk more hours into it than any other single game and I'm still enjoying it and it still feels fresh and exciting. The only thing that rivals it is the Pokemon series as a whole.

Starbird said:
Am I going to get virtually punched if I admit that I've never, ever played Minecraft?
Nope, the lack of such an amazing experience is punishment enough.

Womplord

Feb 14, 2010
Joccaren said:
Warcraft 3. Plenty of great custom maps out there to change the experience, and I'm experienced enough in map making for it that I can create a fair variety of experiences for myself to enjoy whilst still playing only one game.
I'm gonna have to agree with this. I was gonna say dota 2 but this has dota on it, plus a bunch of other great maps.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
No More Heroes, because i'm different. This game just has such charm and such deep symbolism that there has never been a time where I didn't want to play it.
That or Persona 4 because Persona 4.

Pandaman1911

Fuzzy Cuddle Beast
Jan 3, 2011
Company of Heroes. Dropped 434 hours into it already, don't see myself stopping anytime soon, so... that!

recurve6

Jan 8, 2011
I'm going to be really crazy here and say Pokemon. Specifically 3rd gen because I've already played Ruby a million times and there's still so many things you can do differently - especially if you want to do Nuzlockes. There would have to be some kind of competitive scene to make it last forever, though.

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
Nouw said:
Oooh hard choice. I'm tempted to say Halo:Reach because of Forge and Firefight. Then again, TF2 is probably going to live longer than me and get more suppourt >.>. I decide by coin-flip!
Good point, with the Halos. I'd only get it if I also got a ton of friends to play with. There is just nothing more fun than a good round of infection on an awesome custom map.
Wait, no, I change my answer to "Garry's Mod". Spent 1100 hours on it on 1 RP server. It closed down, unfortunately, but the ex-owner is making a new community, slated for release the 24th October (along with Gmod 13).

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Imma just go with Minecraft. I run a server and there are enough mods to keep my attention.

uhddh

Sep 27, 2011
Quazimofo said:
either that or the never-to-exist metal arms mmo.

by god that game was great
That it was, friend. That it was.

If any new Metal Arms game came out, I'd be all over it.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Dwarf Fortress.

Please let me continue to get updates as they are released, because the estimated v1.0 release date is sometime around 2040.

Xdeser2

Aug 11, 2012
That.....my friend is a challenge.,,

Probably either Age of Empires 2, or Medieval 2 Total War

Both are nearly infinatly re-playable, and have shitloads of mods to keep me playing even longer than that. plus it does not hurt that I enjoy vanilla as well....

Jason Rayes

Sep 5, 2012
Muspelheim said:
omicron1 said:
Dwarf Fortress?
That, or the hypothetical love child of Skyrim and Minecraft.
Pretty much my choice as well.

But then again, the very last game I will ever play. Chess.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5f/Ingmar_Bergman-The_Seventh_Seal-01.jpg
Only if you're Max Von Sydow :)

Wait, ARE you Max Von Sydow?

Vankraken

Mar 30, 2010
I would say Civ 4 but I have been playing a new X-Com playthrough at least 1-2 times a year so it kinda already is my "play this forever game"

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
HoN. It's a decent MobA, and my favourite at the moment.

I'd just read books a lot more often.