The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
Last Film: Super 8
Last Book: Dwarves
Last Game: Black Ops

Dwarven elite special forces try to re-capture a hostile alien in 1970's America,and encounter some troublesome kids on the way...

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Glee (you shut your face; I like it) + Ocarina of Time + Storm of Swords = ...the Game of Thrones series taking place in Hyrule with musical numbers interspersed?

stretchyman1

Clerik Von Baron Isenhoures Cake
Feb 10, 2009
Toy Story 3, Fallout New Vegas, and The Light Fantastic... ah I can see it now xD

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
Apes overthrow humanity in an epic spaceship war which winds up being resolved on the discworld.

I.E. Rise of the planet of the apes, star ruler, soul music.

Polyg0n

Jul 16, 2009
Inception, BFBC2 and The Typhoon Lover by Sujata Massey...

I guess it's about a woman who solves crimes by diving into people's dreams and blasting her way through all the bad guys with a few friends that no-one cares about.

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
Book: Soul Music
Film: Machete
Game: Dragon Age Origins

"Soul Machete: Origins follows the tale of the rise of the Archdemon, who has harnessed the power of rock and roll to try and promote it's harsh immigration policies. The only one who can stop him is one of an ancient line of warriors, an immigrant descended from Death, who dual wields a scythe and machete. After he is offered 500,000 sovereigns to slay the Archdemon, he is betrayed and almost killed (that one actually took care of DAO and Machete simultaneously), and vows to restore justice in a witty, hyper-violent quest for vengeance."

Sir Prize

Dec 29, 2009
Book: The Society of Steam
Game: Bastion
Movie: The Princess Bride

Okay, so far there's steampunk superheroes trying to restore their world, one of them has been forced to marry a prince, thus becoming a princess. Said prince wants the secret that give the superheroes their power, while trying to completely destory the world...
There are no words for this.

HowardHoward

Dec 20, 2010
Book: Under the Dome
Game: Super Street fighter 4 arcade edition
Movie: Star Trek

People of various planetary origin fight each other to the death with spinny kicks, balls of fire and firey uppercuts, underneath a large dome the size of a city. IN SPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Arfonious

Nov 9, 2009
Book: Two thousand Leauges under the sea
Movie: Dagon
Game: Fallout Tactics

So...

Nautilus and Captain Nemo against The old ones in a post apocalypse under water battle

Monsteval

Jul 16, 2009
So... Movie: Mongol, Book: Beyonders, Game: City of Heroes... umm... I guess some heroes travel from another universe to the time when Gengis Khan became the leader of the Mongols... Awesome!

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
Boyz in the Hood, NHL 11, The Gathering Storm.

Hmmmmm I guess I'm a black hockey player who has to save the world

the Dept of Science

Nov 9, 2009
CiferForLiberty said:
My last movie was Final Destination 5
My last game was Dragon Age Origins
and my last book was Neuromancer
Sci-fi fantasy where everyone dies while trying to stop a blight?
Neuromancer was my last book as well actually.

Would combine well with my last game, Limbo.

Or even my last movie, the Royal Tenenbaums.

Combining all three however may not work out so well.

In my mind I'm picturing a Wes Anderson adaptation of Neuromancer. It's very awesome. Giving a quirky indie sensibility to the dark and complex cyber-punk masterpiece could be very entertaining.

Okamipsychonaut

Mar 30, 2010
I get up for work pretty early and I saw this post, but for a month now have not been able to log in via FB, so after work I re registered so I could POST ON THIS THREAD...because my movie/game/book combo works out PERFECTLY!! for this threat....and I noticed hardly anyone was making a scenario for their combo of movie/game/book so here goes....

Movie:Dr Strangelove

Game:Fallout:New Vegas

Book: A Dance with Dragons (a John Snow chapter to be exact)

So, the end of Dr Strangelove is of course Nuclear Armageddon, so what follows was a blasted wasteland of earth...which did manage some technological advancement for a time, including power armor and plasma firearms, as well as high tech allowing attempts to decontaminate food and water.....however...this did not last forever. Slowly and surely cultured civilization fell back to savagery. Plate tectonics continued and made new continents totally dissimilar to current ones. The surviving generations rise from primitive culture to higher forms. The mutation from the radiation had created by chance for all appearances dragons out of various reptilians. Eventually one group of people mastered the domination of dragons and in used them to conquer other settled lands. They not only had dragons...but weapons forged from strange metals...the remnants of past civilization.....

Sigh...posting satisfaction.

Okamipsychonaut

Mar 30, 2010
Okamipsychonaut said:
I get up for work pretty early and I saw this post, but for a month now have not been able to log in via FB, so after work I re registered so I could POST ON THIS THREAD...because my movie/game/book combo works out PERFECTLY!! for this threat....and I noticed hardly anyone was making a scenario for their combo of movie/game/book so here goes....

Movie:Dr Strangelove

Game:Fallout:New Vegas

Book: A Dance with Dragons (a John Snow chapter to be exact)

So, the end of Dr Strangelove is of course Nuclear Armageddon, so what follows was a blasted wasteland of earth...which did manage some technological advancement for a time, including power armor and plasma firearms, as well as high tech allowing attempts to decontaminate food and water.....however...this did not last forever. Slowly and surely cultured civilization fell back to savagery. Plate tectonics continued and made new continents totally dissimilar to current ones. The surviving generations rise from primitive culture to higher forms. The mutation from the radiation had created by chance for all appearances dragons out of various reptilians. Eventually one group of people mastered the domination of dragons and in used them to conquer other settled lands. They not only had dragons...but weapons forged from strange metals...the remnants of past civilization.....

Sigh...posting satisfaction.

For of course...War....Never changes

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
Last movie; The Boondock Saints II; All Saint's Day
Last game; Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Last book; The Last Wish; WElcoming to The Witcher

......MacManus Brother become keyblade weilders AND Witchers?

Amazing.