The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

columbianbacon

Dec 6, 2009
Saving Private Ryan, Valkyria Chronicles and Alice in Wonderland.... That would be both brutal, colourful and interesting.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
Last movie was Resident Evil: Degeneration. Last game was Dead Rising 2. Last book was Claymore and Kilt: Tales of Scottish History.

I foresee a zombie apocalypse crossed with the Highlander.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Game: Half life
Movie: Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Book: Max brooks; How to survive the zombie apocalypse

I'm pretty sure humanity is royally screwed.

kuroshimo

Mar 31, 2011
Captain America, CoD 4, and The Epic of Gilgamesh.

So, Captains America and Price, working alongside Soap to combat mythical creatures and Nazi Spetznaz (they are the stuff of nightmares) in ancient Mesopotamia. This would be an awesome game.

Death-Jester

Aug 19, 2009
Cowboys & Aliens, Final Fantasy 7 and Ender's game.

Maybe Sephiroth doesn't summon a comet and instead pulls in the bugger home world and some curious aliens start harassing the mid-west while Cloud and Ender clear the whole mess up...you know that could work.

Taekro

Nov 8, 2010
Recess: School's Out (hey, I wanted to share it with my little sister okay?), Radiant Historia, and "A Clash of Kings". So, yeah...

Balmong7

Apr 9, 2010
Crazy Stupid Love, Dwarf Fortress, Tom Clancy's Dead or Alive.

My Dwarfs are having relationship trouble, while terrorists are planning an attack on the magma storage unit to flood the whole fort. BAM!

Matt Atkinson

Aug 24, 2011
True Grit, Terraria, a Clash of Kings

Winter is coming to my 8-bit 2 dimensional kingdom where I am a bitchy teenage girl?

Pigasus

Aug 24, 2011
Game: Minecraft
Movie: Paul
Book: Red: My uncensored life in rock by Sammy Hagar
So Steve (the Minecraft guy) wakes up on a (seemingly) deserted island. He begins exploring only to find a fugitive alien voiced by Seth Rogen. Steve agrees to help the alien escape, but along the way he's asked to join rock legends Van Halen. After killing some giant spiders, developing an attraction towards a fundamentalist christian with an eyepatch, and drinking a ton of tequila, Steve gets the alien home. He is then blown up by a creeper.

Coop Dog

Aug 24, 2011
Last movie: Cowboys and Aliens
Last game: Halo:Reach
Last Book: Zombie Apocalypse
I don't know maybe Noble 6 is sent back to old western times when there is a zombie outbreak.
Sounds shit I know.

Hides His Eyes

Jul 26, 2011
The Wind That Shakes The Barley, Arkham Asylum and Dracula.

So Batman is leading a group of Irish revolutionaries against an ancient vampire. Anyone have any contacts in Hollywood? I think I'm onto a winner.

axeman157

Jul 17, 2011
Blade runner,Bastion, and A game of thrones....

Holy crap! A washed up blade runner wakes up on a piece of shattered Westeros, where he walks the ground repairs under him! He then travels to the wall to finish his last job, until he finds out the true meaning of his quest!

CaptainTrilby

Jun 3, 2011
Sourcery, Pikmin 2 and Role Models

So, Rincewind, the Luggage and Olimar team up in a fight to save the land from the horrors of sourcery, whilst collecting treasure while also helping two boys on a community service charge so they don't go to prison. Sounds pretty epic to me!

Insanity_Zero

May 19, 2010
Rio Bravo, Deus Ex and John Dies At The End...

I...
I can't fathom the pure, unbridled awesomeness of this combination.
The Duke, Adam Jensen and David Wong...
Just...
So... so... AWESOME.

AussieTex

Mar 8, 2011
thecoreyhlltt said:
AussieTex said:
Last movie: Repo! The Genetic Opera, Last Game: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Last Book was: Assassin's Creed Renissance.

The Creed take on Geneco (Templars) to save the world from the Repoman?
is Repo any good?
Well I love it, but I have been classed as insane/psycotic so it may not be great but you can just go watch it on youtube (I would post the link but I fail everytime I try so I just don't anymore) and figure it out for yourself.

Caedus

Aug 29, 2010
Cowboys & Aliens mixed with Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect: Retribution. This can't be good.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Last movie I saw was Captain America, the last game I played was Fallout New Vegas, and the last book I read was Mythology by Edith Hamilton... Dear god that is going to be one awesome combination.

Nitrozzy7

Feb 15, 2010
Shooter, The Sims 2, Lylith.

Mark Wahlberg waiting for me to finish the house where he'll hunt for Vampires??? LOL