The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Just started a new book, saw a new movie and played a new video game (Dancing in the Glory of Monsters, Harry Potter, Fallout 2)

London has been reduced to a barren wasteland due to nuclear warfare. A boy with magical powers has been sent on a quest to find the magical school of Hogwarts, where he can learn a spell to create a bountiful ecosystem from nothingness. However, without a working train system, he must journey to Hogwarts on foot and he does not know the way. Luckily, through his journey, he meets a number of helpful men who were all former generals and dictators from the Congo. As they lead him to Hogwarts, they share their stories about the roles they played in the Congolese genocides and why the deaths of millions of Congolese citizens was not their fault.

DaWaffledude

Apr 23, 2011
So that would be:

Iron Man

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.

Hmm... How's this? Tony Stark accidentally creates a space-time anomaly that transports him to the Avatar universe, where he ends up fighting the Fire Nation. The Ministry of Magic detects this anomaly and sends a crack-team of Aurors after him for whatever reason...

You try combining those three.

The Night Shade

Oct 15, 2009
Last game: Scarface: The World Is Yours
Book: The Oddyssey
Movie: Metropolis

Tony montana dealing coke in a world full of gods and futuristic tecnology

aka: the greatest movie ever

Josdeb

May 22, 2008
Movie: Spirited Away
Book: A Portable Introduction to Data Analysis
Game: Professor Layton and the Lost Future

Whisked away to a strange world populated with Japanese spirits, Professor Layton and his assistant Luke must analyse large amounts of data in order to return home?

Is it worrying that that is basically the premise of an upcoming Professor Layton game?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Layton-ky%C5%8Dju_VS_Gyakuten_Saiban

Musette

Pacifist Percussionist
Apr 19, 2010
Movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Book: Heart of Darkness
Game: Katamari

Something tells me that it wouldn't make a lot of sense.

AnthonTheSkabot

Jun 22, 2010
Hitman: Blood Money, Birdemic: Shock and Terror and American Gods. I have no words for how strange this would be.

AnthonTheSkabot

Jun 22, 2010
Hitman: Blood Money, Birdemic: Shock and Terror and The Stupidest Angel. Agent 47 fighting zombies and gifs of birds, that would be rather strange.

TheCommie12

Feb 25, 2011
A combination of Deus Ex: HR with Blade Runner, and George Orwell's 1984....now that would be interesting

ThePurpleCube

Aug 30, 2011
Movie: Iron Man
Book: Divine Madness (in the CHERUB series)
Game: Half Life 2

So a secret organisation of child spies who are infiltrating a global cult which made the world into an Orwellian dystopia find suits of incredible power and become the resistance?

Best. Plot. Ever. Either that or a terrible kid's movie.

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Mass Effect 2. Serenity, and Long Dark Teatime of the soul? It could work. Dirk Gently could totally find a way to get involved in something ridiculous enough that he inadvertently connects the two universes and Mal meets Shephard and hilarity ensues. Tali and Kaylee would be such good friends. .... Oh god, Jayne and Grunt hanging out together. And Joker and Wash. .... I sincerely hope I can find some sort of hilarious fanfiction of this, it has to exist.

squeeble69

Jun 9, 2009
Well, I'm screwed from the start, seeing as the last movie I watched was Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters. Couple that with Deus Ex: Human Revolution and The Blood of Elves (second book in the Witcher saga), and you've got one hell of a schizophrenic experience.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Cowboys and Aliens, Assassin's Creed 2 and House of Leaves.

Ezio fights off some gold-loving aliens who got stuck in a really messed-up house with him. It'd probably drive anyone who reads it insane, but I'd be very willing to make that trade.

Sir Seagull

Knight of the Picnic Table
Jan 12, 2011
Right then lets see ...
Cowboys and Aliens, Bastion and Wuthering Heights
Y'know this could be interesting.