The last movie you watched, is your life story.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
The One. Imma fuck y'all up! Because I am Jet Li beating everyone up to hard rock and metal!

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
bananazx03 said:
Drive... so I guess that means I'm Ryan Gosling now. Well, good news there I suppose.
I love that movie. I also get to be Ryan Gosling, but from Ides of March.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
Last film I watched was Tenchi Muyo In Love: Daughter of Darkness

So...um...huh.
I demon screws with me because my grandpa pissed it off...and I now have a crazy posed daughter.

Gerishnakov

Jun 15, 2010
Kill Bill Vol. 2

I suppose to make sense I would be Bill, but then I am blond. Either way I'm a badass who rocks with a samurai sword!

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
The Secret of NIMH. That's actually pretty awesome, especially if I'm stuck in there as one of the rats.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Marter said:
Last one I saw was The Hunger Games.

I would be dead if that happened to be my life story.
Me too =) Awesome film/books!

But I think I'd just hide in a hole somewhere until someone killed me =S

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
I havent watched a movie in a 'very' long time. Like months, only series and the last series I watched was..

*Looks down the list, huh.. Fullmetal Alchemi- no wait.. I watched something after that....*

-Dear god-

Ecchi.

*Sadfaces* Well. If we gotta stay with movies I think my last one was Puss in Boots 2.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
I last watched Wild Target.

Look, I know my occupation is rather death-centric, but I think I'd make an awful hitman.

Little2Raph

Aug 27, 2011
Last movie I saw was John Carter - so I get to travel to an alien world where I'm considered a superman, get to save the planet from an evil warlord and wind up marrying the princess at the end.

I can live with that.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
American Gangster?

I'm so very OK with this.

Well, wait. Am I Russel Crowe or Denzel Washington? I guess I wouldn't mind either way. Pianos are weapons where I come from.

uhddh

Sep 27, 2011
I guess I'm a silent film actor called Valentin.
Also I guess that's easy considering the move basically is a life story.
(The Artist)

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Amelie; not a great movie in my opinion, as there's only so much "Frenchiness" I can handle...
But hey, at least I get to live in an overly-romantic, fairy-tale-like version of Paris, and that can't be too bad.