The last thing killed, or that you beat, in a game is now right next to you.

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
lRookiel said:
Hmmm I was on Mount and blade with fire and sword.

I'm fighting a malnourished peasant who has a stick, I might actually have a shot at victory here.
Exactly the same, except I played Warband, against some farmers with sticks :D

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
I slaughtered a whole bunch of Dark Eldar in Dawn of War, don't remember which one was last but I am screwed either way. I'll be tortured for the rest of my life.

Nightmonger

Jul 1, 2010
Well my Nemesis is a poor lowly worm... wait what's that in his hand?... HOLY SHIT ITS A BAZOOKA

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Blue scout from Team Fortress
Sweet, we gone hang out, do cool stuff, get some ladies, it's going to be swell I'm sure

Psychoninja7

Nov 11, 2010
BathorysGraveland said:
Holy fuck! There is a 12-foot tall, red machine with lights for eyes standing right next to me. Yes, safe to say I'm leaving this world in pieces... fare thee well.

: Geth Prime.
Why did I have to play Prototype 2 after I played Mass Effect? A geth prime is nothing compared to an angry Alex Mercer.

purplecactus

Jun 25, 2012
A Minecraft creeper... dammit. See, now, before that I was on WoW and the last thing I killed was a fox. I'd much rather have one of those next to me than a hissing explodey thing.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
A fat elderly merchant from Venice. Not Jewish, though. Yes, Emilio Barbarigo is suddenly right next to me, apparently. Ah, well, I can just strangle him while here's here. One less Templar to deal with again...

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
manic_depressive13 said:
Petrus of Thorolund? We'd get along okay I suppose, for is he not too drenched in sin?
Dude, would not want to be in a room with Petrus for too long. I'd probably try to stab him with a letter opener, and then he'd club me to death.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
Orks da best said:
I get off easy I suppose, I beat Rex Raptor from Yu-Gi-Oh the Sacred Cards. Though poor Rex will be confused beyond all heck I suppose.
Y'know, I never did beat that little creep.

Anyway, I would be sitting next to a triangle, because I just bought Swords & Sworcery EP on Steam Sale.

deadpoolhulk

Dec 22, 2010
Pit in Super smash bros brawl.
......i think i would just ask him if he wants to play Super smash bros brawl to be honest.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
Ninjat_126 said:
manic_depressive13 said:
Petrus of Thorolund? We'd get along okay I suppose, for is he not too drenched in sin?
Dude, would not want to be in a room with Petrus for too long. I'd probably try to stab him with a letter opener, and then he'd club me to death.
Why's that? He doesn't become hostile until you attack him. Unless he realises I was the one controlling my character he'll probably just offer to teach me miracles.