The last thing that made you cry

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
So my room mate broke up with her boyfriend today and I had to spend the rest of the day letting her ***** about the guy. Cannot say I felt bad the guy was a douche. Anyway he came round to try and convince here that the 6 times he cheated on her ment nothing and she kicked him in the balls. He want down for the count and started crying his eyes out. I laughed, she laughed, I kicked his arse out end of story. But it got me thinking when the last time I actually cried.

I have not really cryed since I was a kid but I did shead a few manly tears at the end of Toy Story 3. So what was the last thing that made you cry.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Clannad after story made me shed a single manly tear.
[sub]Well, that's if we don't count depression and physical pain.[/sub]
[sub]That goddamn flower field.[/sub]

So to those of you who have watched Clannad:

Marcosn

Jun 26, 2009
Last time was a few years ago when my dad had died but I reckon it's going to be soon, apparently the newest audiobook I got has made everyone cry :p

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Junior year of High School, and I'm 22 now so... 7 or 8 years? It may have been longer, because I used to cry whenever I had to explain a bad report card to my parents. Around Junior year though I kind of stopped caring about what they had to say on the subject and became much happier. :D

After that I adopted my new (now old but still good) outlook on life, where I choose to be happy and don't let things get to me, thus I haven't had much cause to cry. The closest I came to crying recently that I can recall is when I watched Kung Fu Panda 2 for the first time.

THE HARDCORE DO UNDERSTAND!!! ;_;

This reminds me of one of my favorite episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond. Ray spies on his wife during her "alone time" and sees that she's just sitting there crying. He freaks out about it but eventually she tells him she's just crying as a stress relief and that he should try it sometime (she suggests he listens to a sad song she likes).

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
War Horse.

I wasn't in tears, but my eyes were watering up, that's for sure. Damn you, Spielberg. You know how to cut to the core of me.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
The fault in our stars by john green about a week ago. Ive NEVER cried at a book before. This changed it. John green why do i pay you like 12 quid to make my emotions your *****? Why do i do this? I dont know. Gorram that man can write a book.

HardkorSB

Mar 18, 2010
Well, I did learn acting/stage performance so now, I can cry on demand. Not that it has ever been useful but... I can.

Not on demand? Probably my idiocy and the tendency to do exactly the opposite to what I want to do.

Crazy

Oct 4, 2011
You should know that I do not cry, nor shall I allow it to ever happen. I must be strong for my civilization, no exceptions!

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
;O what a complete cock end! Ladies need to steer clear away from men like him.
Also que the I DON'T CRY AS I AM A MAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN posts. [sub]I don't mind men admitting to crying, it's sweet...[/sub]

Uh, as for me I ended a 2 and a half year relationship yesterday and cried for about 4/5 hours until it was physically impossible to any more. I had a little cry today, but just a few little baby tears. I'm happier this way to be honest. :)

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
I know it sounds kinda' stupid, but some MLP Fanfic was the last thing to make me cry.
Before that, probably the opening scene of Up.

werty10089

Aug 14, 2011
intense tantrum: when my younger sibling destroyed the Ps1 memory-card that had my god-damn spyro save on it. I know its been over 15 years since then, but it still stings to remember it. I don't want to talk about it anymore. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. MONSTER. -Waaaaaah-
single tear that was caught in my beard because I am a man, and men cry with their beards: Katawa Shoujo with it's depressing storyline full of lusty Argonian maids and dying Japanese schoolgirls.

Davatehi

Dec 23, 2010
werty10089 said:
single tear that was caught in my beard because I am a man, and men cry with their beards:[/U] Katawa Shoujo with it's depressing storyline full of lusty Argonian maids and dying Japanese schoolgirls.
I'm with you on this one brother, though I didn't cry from my beard I actually cried beard as only the manliest of men can do.

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
A few months ago I started crying for no reason.

Not particularly exciting but yeah... Before that it was about 7 years ago when my mother died, I cried a bit at the funeral.

Depending on how you define crying then every couple of weeks or so I laugh so much that my eyes start watering.

Jinxzy

Jul 2, 2008
I cried about 4 times watching the last 6 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood about a week ago. I don't know why but animes can always make me cry.

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
I cry at books and movies all the time. Heck even a good AMV will make me cry. But I can still take a punch (I practice Boxing and Krav Maga) So I consider myself emotionally feminine but physically manly.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
when I watched I Love You Phillip Morris. a couple of months ago.
I will give the movie two thumbs up though. at the end even with the sadness I was saying "that rap scallion! getting into trouble once again!'