The last thing you ate is now attacking you

Aabglov

Jul 28, 2009
What kind of situation is this? Is it a huge sentient version of what I ate or is it just the last thing I ate with the ability to move and the drive to want me dead? If so, why can't I just eat it again?

someguyfromhell666

Oct 11, 2010
Oh, no! My Cheerios are attacking me! I'll never be able to fend them off with my much larger banana! /sarcasm (Please don't think anything of that other than the literal definition. If you even think of turning this into a dirty joke, I will vaporize you with the almighty power of the Internet.)

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I'm being attacked by Spongebob themed Macaroni and Cheese.

And all I have to defend myself is two slices of bread, oh no!

Also, this is one of my favorite threads of recent memory.

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
Chicken sandwich of death! and i'm fighting it with a taco... suppose i could snap it in half and stab the chicken with the razor sharp corners, always seems to do a pretty good number on my mouth.

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
cainx10a said:
A carrot salad is attacking me? time to dip that in more honey and dijon, and eat it! :)
also what on earth is a carrot salad?

EDIT: I just googled it, thats revolting. Its grated carrots mixed with raisins, nuts, citrus, and mayonnaise. *shudder*

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
SilentCom said:
Cogwheel said:
I, uh...

I can't actually remember. Thanks for reminding me I haven't eaten in about two days, all the same.
I know how it feels, having gone several days without eating. I don't suppose you remember what you ate last? Think of battling the last meal you ate as a metaphor for going without food...

Edit: oh wait, I'm stupid, you said you don't remember...
Look at it this way: I fight nothing and therefore win by default.

Conveniently, this is the only sort of meal that works for pacifists like me. Yaaaay.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Ahh white macaroni have at thee. You shant have victory this day. Though tomorrow no one knows the outcome.

tobuji

Jan 21, 2011
if am fighting agaist: a stick of gum, Orange creme pop flavor. my weapon: half a bag of pre-poped butter flavor popcorn.

Fishehh

May 2, 2009
Oh god! A small "Airplane Bun" from Safeway is attacking me and the only thing I have to defend myself with is.. enough ice cubes to fill a 16.oz cup.. I'll just eat the bun again, it was delicious.