The last time you said you loved someone

Drops a Sweet Katana

Folded 1000x for her pleasure
May 27, 2009
To my mum. Every single day because she is amazing. How many people do you think can say they've beaten every Halo game on Legendary with their mum? Or would describe Starcraft, AoE2 and Rainbow 6 as mother-and-son activities?

iAmNothing

Feb 22, 2012
Probably about 2 and a bit weeks ago, to my ex before we broke up...

I'm not sure if I meant I loved her or if I loved how she used to be

Collegeboy21

Jan 26, 2010
Said it to my wife when I kissed her goodbye this morning. Nice to have a job that lets me browse the escapist between projects.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Today :D

I tell my fiancee everyday that I love her.

Yes, you may commence with the "D'awww"s.
D'awww.

Probably... October 28th, if I remember correctly. It was when my ex broke up with me, I pulled the whole 'but I love you' shit. My family isn't really the 'I love you' type, so I can't remember for the life of me when we last said it to each other.

Considering I've brought the mood down, I feel I should point out that I'm over all that and for want of a less old-fashioned term, I'm 'courting' someone new. Haven't asked her out, let alone to the 'I love you' stage yet.

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
Last time I said it was last friday towards my sister. I didn't really mean it at that time, we're just a very affectionate family. Last time I said it and meant it might have been a long time ago. I really do love my entire family, but I don't always feel it, and I don't always say it when I do.
I should tell my dad sometime soon that I love him. We're on good terms and all, but my grandparents treated my father like crap when he was a child (they never really stopped), and I don't known how emotionally healthy my father is. My father did a great job, but we didn't really bond during my childhood (I was a quiet simple child that didn't do much). Gotta take the guy out drinking some time, and have a good heart to heart.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Kevlar Eater said:
Bouncing from the topic about when you last hugged someone and this came to mind: when was the last time you said you loved someone?
What about you guys?
Today, to my spouse, before heading out to do my errands.

From the thread title, I thought you were going somewhere slightly different with this. Ah well.

Edit: UPDATE: Wait no - I just said it again. To my spouse. Coupled with a kiss. So there you have it. My answer is JUST NOW.

DkLnBr

Apr 2, 2009
Immediately after the last time I used a jump scare on my mom, I believe my exact words were "I love you, please dont kill me"

Icyheart

Feb 7, 2011
I am incapable of saying the word "love." I can write about it, I can think about it, but the moment I try to say it I feel like coughing up blood. It's gotten to the point where my parents are no longer concerned, so they've turned their attention to my brother instead.

cerebreturns

Jan 15, 2013
I verbally say it at least once a day to my best friend when we go to bed after talking at night. I type it several more times. Added onto that I occasionally say it a few extra times a day through emails, txts and such to family, other friends and so on.

Oh, does saying it in a prayer to god count? If so that's a few times a day too.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
Last time I told someone I loved them was late February 2011. So almost two years now. Uhhhhh, that was a bad winter.

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
I say it pretty much every day to my girlfriend. It's a necessity in a long-distance relationship to show some affection whenever we can.

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
I sent my Girlfriend (long distance at the time) a mix CD of uplifting songs about how much I loved her, complete with soppy note and uplifting pseudo-poetry. She received it about the same time she rang me up and told me it was over. Ironic, no?

She gave up. Cut loose. Caved in. Left. Whatever.

cplsharp

Jul 20, 2010
About 3 days ago, i finally wanted to show how i felt for my girlfriend so i told her i loved her while holding her hands, she started shaking and smiling and then leaned into me and said i love you too !. best moment of my life so far.