The last videogame character you played as is trying to kill you

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
I thought at first I'd be in some trouble: that a human elementalist (GW2) would be trying to kill me, and Cloud Strife would be defending me. Could go either way.

Then I remembered that I very briefly played New Super Mario Bros. So in fact, Mario would be trying to kill me, and the human elementalist would be defending me. I'd be fine.

EDIT: I used the phrase "In fact" very loosely there.

LegendaryVKickr

Jul 20, 2012
For me it's the New Kid from South Park versus Batman, from Arkham City...hmmmm, I think I might be royally screwed. Batman could probably curbstomp a fourth grader.

But...why would Batman wanna kill me anyways?? Doesn't he have a strictly "no-kill" policy?

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Hmm, so Valeera Sanguinar from Hearthstone (and WoW) is trying to kill me, while The Overlord (technically the 2nd one) is defending me.

Hmm, I don't care how many Fan of Knives or other AOE that Valeera draws, the Overlord can summon way more minions :)

I think I'd be ok.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
being "hunted" by Issac (binding of issac) while having a pyro (tf2) protect me

This is weird funny and sad at the same time .____.;

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
My pacifist Corvo Attano takes a step to the dark side and decides to go after me. My defender, thank goodness, is my Champion from my previous Infinite Crisis match - Aquaman.

All the lakes are still frozen here. I'm gonna die.

captcha: fishy smell

Zen Bard

Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Sep 16, 2012
Elric of Melnibone (who I've tried to recreate in "Skyrim") is trying to kill me. Thankfully, my defender is Ezio Auditore de Firenze.

As long as Ezio doesn't go head to head against The White Wolf, we might make it.

Otherwise the old "block and counter" method won't work too well against the Black Blade...

Nokturos

Nov 17, 2009
chozo_hybrid said:
So Batman from Arkham City is hunting me down, and I'm being defended by Batman from Arkham Origins... Interesting, I'm not sure if I'm screwed.
You're absolutely fucked, sir. Your defender will get stuck in a wall while his older self beats you to a pulp.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Last game I played was Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.
So that would be basically the expanded Universe's Jaden Korr after me for some "force reason".
At a Jedi Knight level though, I fear that he may fail against this foe.

Devil May Cry 4's Nero is defending me, which sounds awesome.

Yeah, the only person in the Star Wars universe who CAN harm Nero is probably Starkiller.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
My 45 N-Elf Druid from WoW against Maiev Shadowsong from Warcraft III.

Well, Meiev does exist in WoW... in Outlands at level 72. This battle is self explanatory. XD

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
So Tidus (FF X) is trying to defend me against Malfurion Stormrage (Hearthstone).

I think I'm fucked.

dragonmith

Sep 1, 2012
Well. My Titanfall pilot has to defend me from the wrath of:

(thanks to Tunska for image http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/124155/quick-and-cute-gorge-drawing-i-made )

Yellowfish

Nov 8, 2012
So, Grayson Hunt from Bulletstorm is gonna try and murder me, and then entire United Empire faction from Endless Space is going to defend me? I dunno, any 4X faction under my rule turns into a bunch of pacifist pussies. Then again, Gray's too fat and slow and needs to hide behind a chest-high wall every now and then. My money's still on him if he manages to find himself a decent non-regenerating healthbar and a better pair of shoes.

kenu12345

Seeker of Ancient Knowledge
Aug 3, 2011
Lets see Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day Rock Band) is trying to kill me while my melee character from New Vegas that can dash across a room in under a second and react faster than a group of deathclaws is defending me. Yeah I think that I am safe

CriminalScum

Mar 17, 2012
Garret from the new Thief is trying to murder me, while my stealthy Fallout New Vegas character is defending me. I rather like these odds.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
The Barbarian from Diablo 3 is trying to kill me...and one of the guys from Titan Quest is defending me...
This could go either way.

PoolCleaningRobot

Mar 18, 2012
Well this will be random considering I was just testing emulators and Humble Bundle games Linux. Vectorman is Protecting me from Commander Video from Bit.Trip Runner. I'm pretty slow so normally I'd be fucked but Vectorman shoots energy blasts so I'm good

Roxor

Nov 4, 2010
Hm, being attacked by the player's ship from Stargunner, and being defended by Trent Hawkins from Tyrian.

At least they're both similar kinds of game, but it's still a really tough call.

Trent Hawkins is a terraforming pilot, though he does manage to save the galaxy from Microsol. The stargunners are elite military who take on the Zile fleet and blow up the planet Zile. You can buy some damn good shields in Tyrian, while in Stargunner you're stuck with a pitifully weak one for the whole game. Tyrian only gets murderously hard on the hidden difficulties "Suicide" and "Lord of Game", while Stargunner is murderously hard on all difficulties.

Yes, I do like scrolling shooters.

DeimosMasque

I'm just a Smeg Head
Jun 30, 2010
Edward from Assassin Creed 4 is trying to kill me. But I'm being protected by The Variant B layout of the Human Ship in FTL.

My lady is also been stalked by Edward but she's not as lucky. The Animal Crossing Villager is her only defense.

dancowan15

Apr 17, 2013
So Nathan Drake has finally decided to bring his psychotic killing spree to me and the only person who can save me is my Skate 3 avatar, who is currently stuck in the floor, flailing in a way that would be hilarious if only I couldn't see all the broken bones he has in X-Ray vision.

I'm fucked.