The last videogame character you played as is trying to kill you

Mutie

Feb 2, 2009
Caitlyn the Sheriff of Piltover is trying to kill me and Soraka the Starchild is trying to save me... I think I'm okay :)

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
A level 4 Courier is trying to kill me... he'll just shoot me, so no chances there. But I am defended by a Jedi who can rip chunks of environment and has two saber blades to use.

Hezz

Dec 17, 2011
Anarchist Gaige from Borderlands 2 vs my WoW Warlock. Presuming Gaige has max stacks of Anarchist it could honestly go either way, depending on RNG. Just about every shot will miss due to the drastically decreased accuracy, but if even a single shot were to hit... Deathtrap is irrelevant because he's not that tough and can be nuked, and my Warlock could probably beat Gaige in a few hits, so... Yeah, it's a big crapshoot on whether or not Gaige lands a shot.

Darren Carrigan

Mar 6, 2012
My emperor of Shadowland (Frisia)from CK2 is trying to kill me and I have the main character from Last Remnant protecting me. Thank god I grinded.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
My Star Trek Online Romulan character is trying to kill me and my Star Trek Online Federation Klingon character is defending me. My money's on the Klingon.

xacto14

I don't like you.
Sep 15, 2009
Raiden from MGS2 is trying to kill me. Big Boss is defending. Raiden is now dead. Time paradox?

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
So, my Churchill tank is trying to kill me, and the Mothafuckin dragon from divinity dragon commander is defending me... yeah, I'm good, that tank travels at like, 12km/h over most terrain, and I live in an urban area, so, lotta cover, versus a dragon with a jet pack and acid breath, yeah... I'm good.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
So, Laegritta or whatever her name is from Deception 4 is trying to kill me with her traps ? but ? The main character from Conception 2's gonna take care of that for me? OK, I'm doomed.

Zetatrain

Sep 8, 2010
Country
United States
My lvl. 50 Dragoon from FFXIV is trying to kill me and Big Boss from Ground Zeros is trying to defend me....honestly this could go either way.

KazeAizen

Jul 17, 2013
So Caitlyn from league of legends is trying to kill me. Fantastic. I'll just get sniped from the next town over. The one defending me however is Syndra...great a power crazed dark sorceress protecting me from Piltover's best shot. I'm boned either way.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
The Boss from Saints Row IV trying to kill me while Bigby Wolf from The Wolf Among Us is protecting me.
That's going to be very interesting. Super powers versus a fast-healing werewolf.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
My MC (who is literally Guts from Berserk) of Dark Souls 2 has to go through the entire cast of SSBB in order to get to me.

There are 3 ways this scenario can end:
1. I die and get turned into a boss weapon (not a bad way to go really)

2. I live thanks to Fox being so top tier.

gets confirmed for Smash 4.

EMWISE94

Aug 22, 2013
Well seeing as how I was playing MOBAs previously... I got...
Guan Yu! of SMITE! Charging down the Mid lane! with his fierce mobility and damage he could waste me in seconds!

Who shall defend me? Earthsaker! from Domain of the AssholesDotA!

... meh, I'm fine... I think...

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
So Rex "Power" Colt from Far Cry: Blood Dragon is trying to kill me and at my side, trying to protect me, is Dallas from Payday 2. I think it is a pretty safe bet that I won't survive.

Mocmocman

Dec 4, 2012
Level 4 Dragonborn is hunting me. She is getting pretty good at archery and sneak, and I can't live with much arrows in my head, so I won't make it.
She won't either, as Maya from Borderlands is guarding me, and although my Dragonborn may be able to get the drop on me, she isn't that good at surviving being instantly filled with corrosive sub machine gun bullets.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
A japanese pilot and gunner from War Thunder are trying to kill me while Sam B. from Dead Rising Riptide defends me. Given that the japanese air crewmen would have pistols and knives while Sam B. has a shotgun, bolt action sniper rifle, auto-rifle, various nasty melee weapons, and his own personal rage which I maxed out I'd say it'd be easy. I'm pretty safe, especially as I can always borrow my neighbor's AK-47 to defend myself.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Well I was playing as a medic on Warface and before that I was a tank in Wold of Tanks. I'm moderately sure I'll be fine.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Hahaha! Oh you poor, poor bastard.
Makoto from Danganronpa is trying to kill me and Grey from Bulletstorm is protecting me. Unless this goodey-goodey tries to blow my mind with speeches about hope, he doesn't stand a chance.
And even if he will make an attempt, he will be whiped, shot in the testicles and blown to pieces before he can finish the word hope.