The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
Shoot many robots
I will die because I couldn't punch all the bullets
Seems pretty awesome though considering how slow the bullets move It'll probably take a lot of bullets and it'll be a pretty painful and slow death, like getting beaten to death with a spoon...

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Looks like I would have died in battle against a demonic army a la Warriors Orochi 3. Not really any more painful than any other death on an ancient battlefield, just a generic "took a bladed weapon to the back" type of deal.

DeadYorick

Jan 13, 2011
Putting a grenade into my mouth and detonating it, spraying my brains around the entire room.

(Thank you Postal 2)

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
The battery on my controller died while trying to rez a teammate...so many bullets,rockets and flamethrowers to the face..ouchies

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
I am going to be killed by a Zombie king who usurped power from his stupid zombie nephew who thinks he's French. All while after breaking out of his dungeon.

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
I'm going to be blasted to pieces by dozens of tanks and helicopters converging on my position.

bro1667

Jul 21, 2010
a run-away criminal that i am chasing down, after a tough fight she gets me with a brutal kill letting her sword come down my neck, (btw thats in skyrim i died. lucky me?)

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Getting cleaved by a phantom black skeleton wielding twin katanas, followed by falling off a cliff. Painful until I hit the ground. Does sound cool though...

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I don't remember as all I've been playing these last few weeks is Street Fighter. That means I'm immortal.

Agow95

Jul 29, 2011
I was picked up and impaled by the claw-like hands of a screaming Banshee, TWICE!!! and it screams.

superstringz

Jul 6, 2010
Goddamnit. Danmaku with Cirno. I'm not even that big a fan of Touhou either.

Of course, the previous death was by failing to kick a door down and hurting myself instead, which is a much more glorious way to go. Got to keep an eye on your health in Nethack.

Nyaoku

Jan 7, 2012
Headshot from a no-scoping .50cal in MW3 at about 15 meters. It'll be quick and painless. Good job to the guy who pulls it off.

Battleaxx90

Jul 8, 2011
Vanitas's Lingering Spirit from KH: Birth By Sleep. Bastard has a bad habit of tearing me to shreds within seconds of the match starting.

Oh well, at least it'll be quick.