The last weapon you used in-game is now your weapon in the zombie apocolypse

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
flame thrower hmmm... really depends on the zombie here.
edit: I didn't see the 2 companions part so I would have two four handed demon guys as my partners I think I would be set.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
My hyper powered Pistol and/or shotgun from Mass Effect 1?

Bonus damage vs Organics and 2xRail Interface each.... overheats quick, kills fast.... and has infinite ammo. Awwww yeeeeeaaaaaah.

Hubbe

May 12, 2009
Uh-huh. I get a diamond sword.

Companion: Random creeper.

Eh, could be worse.

(Minecraft)

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
UHm a torch...from Red dead redemption: Undead nightmare...I am screwed. Oh and a zombie companion...FML. Maybe I can convince him to convince other zombies to be nice.

Keptu

Nov 12, 2010
A Bolt Action rifle with limited ammo and a songbird. We'll see how long that lasts. (Red Dead Redemption)

sniddy_v1legacy

Jul 10, 2010
Well I've got a bow and arrow....

But as my companion I've got some Giant Boss thingy from WoW - I shall ride him like a pony while pew pewing....or while he stomps face

richy269

Oct 2, 2009
lmao well im fine i have Hyourinmaru for my weapon and for a companion i have Abarai Renji i think im set sword that shoots giant ice dragons and a guy whos sword turns into a giant laser shooting snake thing xD

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
TerranReaper said:
A L96A1 Sniper rifle (Or most resembling the AWP from Counter-Strike) with an automatic pistol. Doesn't seem that great for me.
AWM L96A1, thats why it's called the AWP in Counter-Strike, it's a different calibration of the same weapon.

A Golden Commando with ACOG scope and an Colt M1911, I'll do fine!

Mista Miggins

Jul 23, 2010
The 'Super BFG' from 'Dead Rising 2' that is basically a giant wave of electricity the kills a whole community center of zombies in one shot.

Hell.

Yes.

Withall

Jan 9, 2010
Anti-material rifle. Served me perfectly ever since I bought it for a mind-blowing amount of caps. Could easly go through several zombies at the same time.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
sooo...

an axe an a zombi are my weapons AND my companion for the ZOMBI apocalipse????

yeah.... at least it haves a theme