The last weapon you used in-game is now your weapon in the zombie apocolypse

qeinar

Jul 14, 2009
ak74u, also i would have some trained soldier on my side, which would be usefull.. : p

Rensenhito

Jan 28, 2009
The last game I played was Pokemon Soulsilver... So... I guess I get an Alakazam. That's pretty awesome.
As for my companion... I'm pretty sure that'd be a Kangaskhan.
I'd say I'm pretty much set.

Rhymenoceros

Jul 8, 2009
conmag9 said:
I have a mini-black hole launcher?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What game is that?
It sounds like a gun from an old xbox I used to own...K, i just ran upstairs and checked, it was Armed and Dangerous

OT: Famas Dual Mag. Sweet.

qeinar

Jul 14, 2009
SaberXIII said:
Sweet, the Sleeping Lion Keyblade and (since other people are including secondary attacks) I count thunder/cure magic and the ability to summon Tinkerbell to resurrect me from the dead. Take that, bitches.
zombies are undead ,so you have to die completely for tinkerbell to ressurect you..

[zonking great]

Aug 20, 2008
The last game I played? Does that count MTGO? If so, my weapon is a goblin gaveleer.
If not, it is the M14 and PM63.

CzarRomen

Nov 27, 2009
So I have the Tesla-Beaton prototype with plenty of ammo and a hardened sentry bot. Assuming my Energy weapons skill of 100 means anything I still have a heavily armored robot with a GATLING LASER plus a missile launcher. Bring it on!

Feb 25, 2009
I did recently play COD, but let's make this interesting. The last game I played was C.R.U.S.H., wherein you don't actually have any weapons, but you have one (and only one) ability that you sometimes use offensively.

You have the ability to make the 3D enviroment into a 2D level depending on how the camera is angled when you "crush". So horizintal lines on a wall in 3D become platforms in 2D. Bricks are solid objects in 2D so anything you "crush" against it will die.
So yeah, I think I'll be good.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Ratslayer rifle from Fallout New Vegas?

If it can take out heavy-armoured gang members, I reckon it'll do fine against slow-moving lumps of rotting flesh.