The last weapon you used in-game is now your weapon in the zombie apocolypse

DarkenedWolfEye

Jan 4, 2010
Oh, brilliant. I get the Prince's sword and his meager fighting skills, because I'm not at the point in the game where I can use time manipulation.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
so i got the combat cross, from Castlevania: Lord of Shadows? I think i'm well off then

edit: and my partner is (main quest spoiler)
the golem thing you have to kill in the game

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
well ok then i have one of these
and my companion is one of these
i think that beats most things here

EDIT: i would like to see something beat this

BleedingPride

Aug 10, 2009
Aw come on, I just got back from playing AC: Brootherhood. Don't get me wrong, the Switch Blade is awesome but it isnt exactly the best zombie weapon. -_-

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Well, the last weapon I used was a double barrelled gun on WoW. Considering they now have infinite ammo, I think I'll be plenty safe.

thisberichard

May 14, 2010
A monstrous set of spaceship-mounted guns.

My ally is another weaponized spaceship, albeit one with slightly less firepower than me.

I think I'll be OK.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
I'm gonna get to use an M60 courtesy of L4D2. And it had infinite ammo, which will be very nice. I think I'm set to completely abliterate anything in my way.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Hmm, an M4 with red dot sight and a random Russian special forces guy. I'm happy with that, would probably have to save it for last stand situations as it'd be impossible to get more ammo for. The main problem would be I can't speak Russian.

Genericwizardguy

Sep 20, 2010
The TF2 Lugermorph. Engi mind you, so I got a shit tonne of ammo. Companion... Oh crap, I'd have the Scout. That'd be one annoying zompoc.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
The M-920 Cain, mini nuke launcher? Fuck yes! My companion is an Asari commando? Also fuck yes!

Brian Murray

Oct 10, 2010
Starkiller8965 said:
rocket launcher from halo also not sure if this matters i changed game settings to give it a bottomless clip and infinite ammo
played sword base shot down some banshees. yep id have that in a zombie Apocalypse. BRING IT ON!