The last weapon you used in-game is now your weapon in the zombie apocolypse

Professor James

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2010
I would have a FN FAL from call of duty black ops.

I'd do pretty good until I run out of ammo.

wait for my companion do I get the soldier or the person I killed with the gun online who was playing the soldier.

Timeslament

Mar 30, 2010
FUCK YEAH! The Celestial Brush from Okami,or even Amaterasu her self! Im most so going to live plus Ami and I can bring color back to the world and cure the zombies!

TheJwalkR

May 20, 2009
Glock from counter strike. I do not think I will fair very well.

Oh I guess I have a Polizei with an M4. Thats not too too bad.

imperialreign

Mar 23, 2010
bl4ckh4wk64 said:
imperialreign said:
OC-14-4A with integrated GP-25 launcher . . .

that 9x39 ammo might be a little hard to come by :p
Make your way to Russia. Ask to borrow some.

Would be the best option - at least I'd be able to pick up 'nades for the thing, too . . . and tons of spare parts from AKSu :D

Doinstuffman38

Dec 1, 2009
Avenger Assault Rifle from Mass Effect 2, and my companion is a Krogan Blood Pack member. I think I'll be just fine.

EDIT: Also, I had Inferno Ammo equipped. Now, I KNOW I'll be just fine.

Powlee

Sep 30, 2010
I have nukes and the ability to call astroid strikes from outer space that can plow straight through to the other side of a planet with unlimited ammo for each. Unfortunatly, it's turn based, so I have to stand still for a while while zombies attack me. But if I fire the nuke straight down I only lose a little less than half my health and will fly off to another planet, so i should be fine.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Hmm, mine would be:

Weapon: Starting Rifle from Crysis, along with the kick ass power suit. So, able to mow down severalzombies in one burst, plus super speed, strength enough to separate a zombie's head from it's body using my bare hands, plus pretty well bullet proof (so no zombies biting on me, plus limited invisibility.

Companian: Random North Korean soldier, AKA Sgt. Meatshield.

Yeah, I think I'm pretty well set up for the Zombie Apocalypse.

Andantil

May 10, 2009
Last game was Fallout New vegas.
A generic hunting rifle chambered in .308, with extended mag, variable zoom* scope, and custom bolt. Probably the ideal weapon for a zombie apocalypse; common ammo, high accuracy, good stopping power.

*mods make everything better.

Edit: I notice a lot of people listing companions as well. My companions are ED-E and Boone, so I'm pretty well prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

May 5, 2010
Let's see, I get a hidden blade, 20 throwing knives, a sword, my fists, and a gun-hand that takes several seconds to fire/reload, and only carries six bullets. I'm fucked.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
JackKrauserFtw said:
Title says it all, also as a 2 parter, the thing you killed with that weapon is now your companion.

I personally think I've got it good, Great Sword and a Nord Huscarl (Mount and Blade: Warband)
Does this count as a weapon, because it is the last thing I killed something with?

Oh, and killed this:

If so, bad ass! If not... uhh... a diamond sword from Minecraft... cool I guess?

trooperpaul

Apr 14, 2009
Yes, the spaceship is bigger than the star.
Yes, that's a Ringworld.
Edit:
mb16 said:
well ok then i have one of these
and my companion is one of these
i think that beats most things here

EDIT: i would like to see something beat this
I can!
MrDeckard said:
The Death Star from Empire at War.

/thread?
Click on spoilers to show them, you may or may not see the Sun-sized starship, and/or the Ringworld.

Captain Epic

Jul 8, 2010
An olympia shotgun with slight of hand perk (Fast reload). I'll be just fine... As long as that damn 10 year old shuts the hell up.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
The weapon of bribing, as in Tropico 3.

Too bad the zombies wouldn't get the point and I don't have much moneys in my moneysbag.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
8 dolls that shoot lasers that can arrange themselves behind me to shoot a spread shoot if moving slowly or a more focused shot when I'm running. Then again, they're all filled with gunpowder. (SA)

Either way, I'm boned.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
...Damn it! Why couldn't it have been the Alien Blaster?! Instead, I'll have to use a Chinese Officer's Sword...

And my companion is a Radroach...