The last weapon you used in-game is now your weapon in the zombie apocolypse

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
I assume that since Alex Mercer is a weapon in himself that he counts? If so, I think I just won the apocalypse.

Stein Inge

Jun 9, 2009
....a batarang...
It´s cool and all, but, you know... kinda useless (in my hands, at least).

But I guess having Killer Croc by my side can´t hurt!

Wait... Hi didn´t die, did he... Did Bats actually kill anyone in Arkham Asylum?

In wich case my trusty ally is *DRUMROLL* a Goomba! *FANFARE*

I´m going to die aren´t I....

soperg

Feb 11, 2009
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Rico Rodriguez from Just Cause w/ the hookshot and an assault rifle full of ammo. and since calling down the shop stops fucking time itself, unlimited ammo. that means everyone is dead. LOL. I literally printed off a fucking things to do list of that game so i could be ABSOLUTELY SURE where EVERYTHING WAS. i now have a fully leveled up rico, fully leveled up assault rifle and Pell private jet. I AM GOD!

OhJayEee

Sep 26, 2009
Vance's 9mm SMG from Fallout New Vegas.

Pretty good gun, but it runs through ammo really quick.

I'll be okay... for a little while at least.

Hexal6

Aug 1, 2010
the Fat Man from Fallout 3
i last used it to finish off a super mutant behemoth.
soo......yeah

Sven_Untgaarde

Jun 14, 2010
A Ripper... specifically, "Jack".
It would be quite the mess ta clean up after you're done, but highly effective :D

Inferno505

Dec 1, 2010
I have a gigantic, semi translucent wall that I can move throughout a large area of nearby space with my mind and can phase through any and all matter I chose. Also, my partner would be my friend in heavily armored futuristic suit with a pistol with scope, a gravity altering golf club and an infinity recharging get pack.

Good sirs, I do believe the terms is thusly, You are dead, Dead, Dead

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
My PVP mace from WoW. My companion is a t10.5 geared Tauren Prot Warrior.

I will be just fine

HolocaustBoy

Nov 11, 2010
JackKrauserFtw said:
Title says it all, also as a 2 parter, the thing you killed with that weapon is now your companion.

I personally think I've got it good, Great Sword and a Nord Huscarl (Mount and Blade: Warband)
I do not know how long I would be able to go with assassin's blades and a crossbow (not related to Black Ops) But it would be pretty bad ass looking.

Nov 28, 2010
Right so I get six grenades. Just six.

And due to the physics engine in Mass Effect throwing him into the path of a Colossus I technically get to take Garrus Vakarian with me. I'm cool with this.

IsaacAmrenZhouTai

Nov 20, 2010
Great you all basically get guns while I'm stuck with a sword and a hidden old flintlock pistol... wow and i'm stuck with a french renaissance Brute.