The Latest Craze

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
For half the comic I was expecting a Wu Tang joke. I won't say I'm disappointed, but...

Also come on guys, slow escapist is slow!

NikolaiK

Apr 26, 2011
Some prior knowledge of The Bloodhound Gang, specifically the song 'I Hope You Die' also helps to make the comic humourous.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
I see Kung Tai Teds dub voice got some extra work, I say we need an audio file to go along with this comic

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
antipunt said:
Wait, I still don't get it. What's dubstep

<__>
Dubstep, as in Dubbing (like dubbing in English voices over a Japanese voiced film) combined with step...for shoes and such, dubstep itself is an odd form of music, you can find it on youtube if you search dubstep, its the kind that has lots of "wub wub wub" sound effects

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
*face palm*
I wish i didnt get it..... I really do....

I dont even like dubstep.... >.>; the music, not the shoes. I guess the shoes are pretty cool.

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
Oh snap, I need sparring gloves and kickpads that make kung-fu sounds. Hell yes this is going to be awesome!!!

cymonsgames

Dec 17, 2010
burningdragoon said:
I assume not getting it until seeing the caption is the point, right? That or I'm an idiot. Anyway, pretty much as soon as I read the caption I got three panels worth of laughter all at once, so that was nice.
Thank you.

*facepalm*

Dreadjaws

Nov 29, 2011
I'd enter the contest, but while I can draw with my hand, I can't do it on the PC, because I don't have a tablet or similar tool and drawing with the mouse feels, to me, like eating soup with a fork while hanging from the ceiling upside down with one leg trying to dodge a jumping rabid dog.

Hmm... I wonder if I could pull something with my 3DS...

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
You should probably add "No Stick Figures" to your list of requirements.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I would draw for you but I don't think your audience would be into a few strips of sticks with faces.