The League: Bloodlines ((Started/Closed))

Moderationintime

Sep 14, 2009
"Let me see this Zero, I will try to keep a low profile, I do not enjoy being known by large groups as you know" Blink said as he pulled his cloak up to hide his face and features. He tucked his knife into his cloak and stood behind Zero. "Lead the way" He said

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
The stranger yelled in rage that the foreign thoughts had not stopped.

"Null! Null! Outdecka!" He continued to roar.

He seemed ready to rush forward and continue the attack when suddenly he felt his feet grow heavy as pain shot through his legs. Looking down he could see that his feet were encased in a solid layer of ice.

Having come from the far north he was no stranger to ice, but that almost made it worse. He knew all to well the incredible killing power of the Poisoned Black Skin or suffocation under snow.

Enraged, he swung his arm haphazardly causing it to easily smash though a part of the nearby wall. The wood broke apart easily and he grabbed a larger chunk.

Surely this was all the work of the cursed demon witch.

With little finesse, but a lot of force, he chucked the chunk of wood at the strange creature with all of his might.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
"Hm."

As Strife and Blink prepared to enter the house, the noise behind them alerted them to the presence of Ramba behind them, carrying a massive bag full of strawberries. He set them down gently and pulled his hood back, his golden hair now fully visible.

"You two remind me a lot of a man I knew, for a little while. He was bigger than you, and maybe a little angrier, but the ideals were the same: he thought he could impose his will on others because he thought he was better."

A torrent of golden light flowed out from him, forming into dozens of spears all around.

"I hate that man. So I suggest you leave this place, and the village, alone."

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Zero sent his aura out, everyone seemed to be here right now, or at least near, and he hoped that the the sudden shockwave of not being bale to use their powers would lead them to come back to the house to discuss the events that just transpired.

He was hoping that since almost all of them were apart of his team if you would call it that, they would know to come back here as soon as they could after feeling their power drop.

<spoiler=OOC>I just need you all in the house...
Possibly at the table would be easiest...

thegamermn

Jan 30, 2009
<spoiler=this is not the post you're looking for. we should move along>This is not the post we're looking for. Move along.

Moderationintime

Sep 14, 2009
I don't think it is very fair that your character conveniently there
On topic: My spot check captcha is axe to grind how ironic

DragonofDecay86

Sep 26, 2009
"Of course." Strife said, entering Zero's house just as the stranger from earlier broke through part of the wall and threw a chunk of wood at another person. He made sure to shield Eve from any of the wood, before disappearing into one of the side rooms which luckily had a bed in it. He carefully laid Eve down on the bed, and tried to make her as comfortable as possible before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

Strife leaned against the door so nobody could open it and disturb Eve, while watching the fight with interest.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Well he has to be SOMEWHERE, and with the thread moving so quickly I couldn't put him anywhere without it being sudden an unexplained. I just thought some action would be fun.

Moderationintime

Sep 14, 2009
Blink glared at the newcomer and walked behind Strife. "I think you should get that girl looked at, a concussion is rarely something to ignore" He said as he felt his contact with the plain of ghost suddenly flicker. "That is odd" He said as the pulse passed through.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
The wood hit and Matridom felt the force of the impact but was left unharmed, feeling her veins filled with nothing but pure adrenaline, she figured she had one shot left here goes nothing with that she used telekinesis to cover the man in objects then, taking a deep breath she covered the man and the objects in the hardest ice she could make. hopefully that worked... then she collapsed to the floor changing back to her blue self. She lay there unconscious for a few minutes.
<spoiler=Ooc semi important> I'll be out for a few so travel to when I wake up?

thegamermn

Jan 30, 2009
"I believe that's Zero's way of saying 'shut up and get your behinds in a seat..which is what i'm'a do." He said simply, looking around the mostly-whole house before taking a seat and looking to Zero somewhat expectantly.

KronosTalon

May 30, 2010
Variava suddenly feel his vision grow dull, things were not in the clear detail and color they used to be in. He had felt this before, and knew that Zero was to blame. "Hmm, He must want us back or something..." He mumbled to himself before walking back in the direction of the house, still holding one of his arrow shafts. He made it back quickly and did not even bother knocking, he walked in and called out. "Who turned my eyes off!" With a chuckle as he went to the rather large table.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Waking up to find the man still covered in ice and random objects from the destroyed living room Matridom felt happy of herself. She saw light coming from the other room and approached it to find others sitting at the table. "sorry about the house zero..." She said embarrassingly and took a seat at the table.
"also what should we do about caveman john in the other room?"

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
"Don't worry. It's had worse" Zero said happily that people where coming back. He sent out his aura stronger, completely denying anyone in the house their powers. "For the new guys here, this is just so no-body decides to use violence" he said flatly.

He chuckled as Variava complained about his tactics, "You don't eyesight to listen" he explained with mirth in his voice. "Okay, so first thing is first, good job taking down the Hydra, minimal people died, fairly well done." he said, mostly being truthful to his congratulations. "But, a few people still died, and these attacks are becoming more frequent, they can't just be coincidences anymore..." he trailed off. "Looking at our variety of powers, would it be hard to guess that perhaps some people are summoning these?" he glanced around the room, "I've heard that there is a group of people like us in the mountains, I've heard they use summoning abilities. Are they trying to get to us? Are the villagers right?" he said the last part to himself as he looked down, becoming saddened that he may have been the cause for peoples pain and suffering.

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Indeed the 'caveman' was still frozen. Unable to move, unable to breath. Every fiber of his being burned with a pain that he had never experienced before. The only part of him that still continued to feel nothing was his left arm, but that felt exactly nothing at all.

He had tried to escape at first, but any attempt at motion only tripled the agony that he felt. Even the prodigious strength of his cursed arm was quickly fading, with no leverage he couldn't even move that.

He knew exactly what had happened, that southern demon had frozen him solid; an unsurvivable fate. Even now he could see the scaled beast move across the room (after all, he couldn't even move enough to close his eyes).

The unnamed figure could feel his lungs strain. Even though he knew intellectually that it was impossible, a bestial nature continued to try and breath only causing more and more pain. Another wave of pain racked his immobilized body.

However, as his vision began to blur and darken the pain in his limbs was also beginning to fade away though it was replaced by a less sharp pounding in his head and chest. But even that was starting to fade...

I suppose I wasn't strong enough after all. The idea seemed to float through his mind, perhaps one of his last. Then maybe I'm going to die here. I suppose this is the horrible fate that this curse did bring me. Well, at least the pain is starting to fade...

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Zero glanced at the frozen body on the ground. He sighed and moved over towards it, still looking sad. He raised his palm into the air and slammed it down onto the chest of the frozen body. When it struck, he sent a blast of his won energy through the ice, aiming to shatter the ice and temporarily disable the man from his powers, or whomever was doing this to him. 'Oh God I hope this isn't screwing anything up horribly' he thought as he let his energy run through him.

<spoiler=OOC>Since I'm not sure if you're going to live or anything, Let me try disabling the demon thing from you... Your call of how it goes...

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
" let me help." Matridom said as a blue flame formed in her hand. She then shoved the flame into his chest. "I started this so I might as well end it." she said as the the flame spread to the rest of his body giving life with the enhanced energy from zero. "it's up to his will now weather he lives or not" she then proceeds to pass out from energy loss
<spoiler=OOC> great I'll be known as the first person to kill or nearly kill someone off. Also g'night