The League: Bloodlines ((Started/Closed))

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
She was getting better the more she spoke. I have plan. trust me. her body temperature started to rise and she grinned.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Matrion felt the downpour and gears started to turn in her head. she started searching for Lorronix. "Lorronix i wasn't in control until i woke up now, it was someone else in my head. please forgive me but stay away, i don't want you getting hurt." she shouted.

Matrion was now fluctuating her body temperature and learning to control it.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Watch your language and Bold or color Blue. You're talking in Latin while she isn't.
Are you sure you want to continue this if you keep forgetting how to use bold or color?

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
A the edge of the fight, Zech rose up to his feet, his tattered old cloak had smoke and steam rising from it. Yet it seemed to have not taken any measurable damage. He wasn't aware of this, however, and was too busy staring down the Roman to care if he did know. He looked at the soldier and examined him closely. He was alone, by all appearances.

He slowly began walking toward Titus, a shimmering golden sword in his hand, and in a thick accent muttered the only Latin words he knew.

"Hello. My name is Zechariah. You have invaded my home. Prepare to die."

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Titus sighed and closed his eyes.
Pain. It always gives Pain.
His expanding arms burst open, bone and blood leaves his body. In his left arm he creates a large square shield covered in red, thick liquid. In his right hand he releases a short condense bone covered in a red liqid, seperate from his body but attached to his via a string of blood.
Titus stood and waited for the man to come closer. Fighting alone felt foreign for him, his comrades not standing around him.
" Your god lost, The Empire won " Titus declared.

DragonofDecay86

Sep 26, 2009
"Zech, keep him busy for a minute until I get these two out of here." Onyx called, looking over to where Contristo lay, before jumping off the dragon and making a run to get Contristo out of there before he was caught in the crossfire.

Onyx didn't see why the girl would stay here to die instead of living another day to atone for her sins, but that was her choice. Now Onyx would have to make sure this other man got out of the city, and then he could worry about the two who were about to battle. When Onyx reached Contristo, he crouched down and heaved Contristo over his shoulder, before whistling. Onyx only prayed his horse would reach them before somebody else decided to enter the fray.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Matrion started to crawl between Zechs and Titus. once in between them she laughed "Am i the only one who's mind isn't fogged with grown hatred? We're all unnatural, why are we fighting?" she looked over at titus. "You are like us, are you not? if the emperor found out about you would he not have you slain for fear of overthrowing him?" she looked up at the sky. "I'll be damned if i let one of us kill another."

The air around her body began to heat as Matrion's body temperature rose. It got hot enough to where pieces of wood, even wet combusted and rain evaporated before it got an inch into the mass of hot air.

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Cloud Runner finally peeked around the half demolished wall that she was hidden behind. She had found the hiding place shortly before others had begun to arrive, it had seemed to be what master Contristo had wanted. And she was quite glad that she had as the situation in the yard became more and more terrifying.

She still could barely believe what was happening, but at least that... dragon seemed to have stopped. Cloud Runner still didn't believe that there was a dragon there; they were just legends from long ago. Right?

Of course she had no doubt that the flames were real even as the rain plastered her hair down the fires continued to blaze. '...flames that needn't air.'

A rush of horrific memories flowed by again, once thought forgotten. Burning buildings. Charred corpses. Black noxious clouds. The smell of oil. blood, so much blood.

Cloud Runner was paralyzed with fear as the memories of the day and memories from years ago seemed to blend and run together in her mind. Bodies impaled by spears seemed to lay next to those rended by claws. And once again all she could do was cower and hide.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Zech paid no attention to Matrion's words as he marched forward. As he strode into the heat, a shimmering aura around him seemed to form, leaving him safe from burns as he walked around her and came into Titus' view again. Around his arm a gauntlet formed, with a long pointed blade coming out from it. He scraped it along the ground several times as he advanced to Titus.

"My God is strong, and by his might I will prove your Empire a mockery."

He broke out into a run, and thrust straight into the bone shield with his blade, confident in the superiority of his power over that of Titus.

KronosTalon

May 30, 2010
Garerus stood in the alley way a long time after Zech had left. He was milling over everything that was said and he knew for a fact everything was not as well as he has said to Zech. My stomach will kill me for this later but I have to go back... For the team he said with a sigh as he walked back toward the scene, and saw everything unfold. He managed to catch just about every bit of information that was to be seen since the fight started, and everything looked pretty much handled in it's current state. Except for one odd end... A girl had run and hidden herself away from the battle. She seemed to be connected to the current enemy of the fight, and he wasn't going to let something bad happen by leaving her unattended to. He quickly walked around to the backside of the hiding place, and notched an arrow into his long bow, aiming it at the girl when she came into view. She appeared to be cowering, and he let his aim drop."Little girl, what is your business here. It would probably be best if you told me, then just left this town."

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
"Forget you. i won't waste my breath on such savages." after lowing her temperature, Matrion crawled over to a half demolished wall and propped her self up against it, completely unaware of the girl and man behind it.

she inspected the torn membrane of her wing, letting out a whine of pain as she did. "By the goddess what have i done to deserve this?" she spoke with a mix of pain and distraught in her voice. then leaned her head against the wall and sobbed. "i'm not some emotionless monster."

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
No risks today
Titus moved towards the man in front of him. He did not deflect the strike. Instead, the liquid surrounding the shield moved forward and he tried to evade the man. The liquid reached the mans' unprotected arm and caused a small laceration to appear on it. Titus took a few steps back and watched as the other man charged at him again.
I don't know if my bone could take his blade
This time, Titus was decisive. He stood and raised his shield, the sword ready to stab him in his abbdomen.
" I won't be the only one bleeding today ".

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Zech saw the defensive stance of the Roman and very nearly charged headlong into it, but he caught a glance of the Roman's hidden weapon, and immediately stopped his assault to roll to safety. He had never fought a Roman soldier head-on like this, at least not one that had any means to level the playing field. He would have to be creative this time.

Luckily, that suited his abilities well. The blade dissipated, replaced in his hands by a large shaft with a crude block that was apparently the head of a very large hammer. He spun on his heel and brought the hammer full circle before bringing it down at the Roman's bone shield from a greater distance than his previous weapon would have allowed.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Plain finally left the final house of the day, it was beginning to turn dark. he turned towards his small little house. As he reached there, he too out a small piece of parchment and began to scribble down some notes on it, sending a message to each and every other person in his order.

He started to write:
"Dear Everyone
How is everything going?
I hope that everything is going well and you are all still alive.
The reason I am sending this is to warn you that the sickness is starting to pick up pace, and more and more people end up ill each day. We need to put a stop to this. We need to find out who is doing it and stop them before they use it on us.
Meet me in Rome in a weeks time, I shall find you.
- Sincerely, Plain"
He then sighed, and recreated the copy of the note several time,s one for each of his friends. By the time the sun was rising again, he had finished and sent them off, they would arrive to them soon, and he would need to begin finish them.

<spoiler=OOC>Everyone, Assemble!
You can take your time if you want, but I would prefer if you were all in Rome quickly-ish...

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Matrion whined a bit more when she stood up. she walked over to Contristo holding her side where the punch had made contact. once over to him, she held out her hand to help him up. "You could probably tell me more about myself than i could."

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Wind Runner was snapped out of her condition when someone spoke to her. She had been so out of it that she let out a squeak and practically jumped out of her own skin. After a moment she could understand what was going on though she still shook with fear.

"I... I cant." She stuttered. "M...Master Contristo..." And she knew that she spoke the truth. No mater what horrors came she knew that there was just no way she could abandon him. When the entire world had seemed to turn against Cloud Runer he had been the one person to show her more kindness then she had ever known in her life. Even though he tried to hide it, she knew just how much trouble he had to take care of her, and that debt was one that she could never repay in full.

Speaking of...

Cloud Runner looked over to where Contristo was. Her eyes grew even larger in fear as she saw the monster that Contristo had fought was even now moving towards her helpless master.

She didn't have the first idea of hat to actually do, but there was no hesitation now. Breaking from her hiding spot she ran forward at a sprint and threw herself between Contristo and the dragon. Facing the monster she crossed her arms and blocked it's approach. For a moment she wondered weather she would be slashed in two or burnt to a crisp.

"St... St... Stop!"