The League: Bloodlines ((Started/Closed))

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
"Unfortunately i don't know how to. But i also fear what will happen to myself if i do change back." Matrion said with a tint of pain lying under her voice and gesturing to the wing. "My best guess is that I'll change back when i run out of energy. On another note, I wonder how hard these scales are?"

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
<spoiler=OOC>Oh balls I didn't respond to this?! I was waiting on you... FML...

"Hello" he simply stated and continued walking. He took a few steps and stopped dead, "Oh, its you" he said with a smile and turned back, "I someone figured you would be the first one to show up here." he continued talking, "Is anyone else here? Or do you want to just start helping like now?" he asked her, he had a plan for her to help him out in his plan, but it was easier to tell the entire group at once, though he knew she liked to work alone.

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Cloud Runner was distressed again at the sign of Contristo's pain. "Master! Please don't push yourself. Perhaps we should take her to see that man." Cloud Runner had yet to meet the person named Plain, like most of the other Exorcists, but she had heard quite a bit about him from Contristo. It was definitely possible that he would know something to help the dragon.

"After all, you did get that letter anyways."

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
Contristo sunk his hand into one of the pockets lining the thick cloths draped over and around his arm. His eyes remained glued to the beast standing before him, searching for signs of betrayal, while his ears remained focused on the clashes of combat going on in the background. After the brief exploration of his attire he withdrew a rolled piece of parchment.

" I know of a man that may be able to aid you, just be aware if this Edling were to take over again. That tear will be in your throat. "

Mortis lifted himself up with the aid of Cloud Runner, the girl had extraordinary strength for a child. He gave one final look at the Roman in armed battle with a man wielding shards of light as he motioned the Dragon to follow him.

" All roads lead to rome... "

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
"I'll try to stay in control, if it happens, i'll accept my fate." And Matrion got up, this was no easy feat considering how large and un-adjusted to the body she was.

she was ready to follow Contristo at a moments notice.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Plain sighed, "Dammit, oh well, you are lucky number one, so you get to choose who you get to follow." He pulled out a small scrap of paper, with 3 names written on it. "There are 3 people we think might be causing the deaths and suffering. Since you got here first, you get to choose which one you get close to" He said with a smile, but it quickly faded as he added in the final part "Kill them if needed" he whispered to her, making sure others didn't over hear.

He showed her the paper. The first had a man named Damien, followed by a short description of his position. "The councils most influential memeber, always choosing the option of the greater good, to sacrifice others to benefit the kingdom"
The second was a man named Nero, "The emperors own son"
The final one was only his alias, Shadow. "The emperors assassin. The one he pays to slaughter people, usually from Damien's words."

"Pick which one you want, I don't really mind" he said warmly to her, even though they were discussing the possible death of a royal member.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
<spoiler=Cheers>Thanks, Shall edit that. Emperors act like Kings right? So they have like a son/daughter to take over?

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
The Trio proceeded to make their way to Rome. [Contristo, Cloud Runner and Matrion.] during one of the nights, Matrion changed back to her self, leaving an open wound on her back. when they arrived at Rome, she stayed in an inn at the city to keep out of sight. meanwhile, Contristo and Cloud Runner went in search for Plain.
Yes, there is a royal bloodline if that's what you're asking.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Plain laughed, "I should have guessed that you wanted the assassin.". He looked at the names, "I assume you want to work alone too? Since that seems like how you would want to handle this guy." he continued, asking her the question.

Shadow glanced at the person he was set to murder this time. He didn't know why this man needed to die, all he knew was that he had to die, and the money was necessary. He jumped out of the darkness, digging a blade into the mans neck. Apparently he didn't even see it coming. He cleaned the blade on the mans coat and walked away as if nothing had happened.

KronosTalon

May 30, 2010
After the fight he had attempted to take part in, Garerus decided to take a quick nap, still clutching the unread note in his hand. When he woke up some time later, he decided to read the note, and realized he had messed up. The note was from the boss, and he was supposed to be in Rome a long time ago. Cursing under his breath, he quickly got up and looked around, seeing if any horses were nearby. He quickly hopped on a suitable looking one, pushing the owner off, and rode off toward the city he had left earlier that month.

His horse was tired when he had made it, because he hadn't stopped since. He left it outside the city and quickly strode in, searching for signs of Plain. He could spot people on crowds fairly easily, but Rome was a busy place. He set off to find the boss, before he was in too much trouble.