The longest game you've beaten start-to-finish in one sitting.

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
Dragon Age Origins. During German class my friend told me it would be impossible to beat it in one sitting. I turned to him, and said 'Herausforderung Angenommen', German for 'Challenge Accepted'. I think. My German isn't the best.

And I did it, barely. The only thing I was mad about was that I wasn't signed in when I did it. I realised that in my rush to get through it I had simply skipped right past sign in and straight onto a guest account. Still, at least I know how to do it again on my account.

I died like 40 times in that playthrough, most of those times at the final boss, but I refused to turn the difficulty down.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I had two such outings on two different weekends of summer when I was doing the school thing.

Grandia 1 - Played for 54 hours without sleep

AND

Final Fantasy 3 (US number) - Played for just under 60 hours without sleep, and got all the way up to Kefka with Gau only missing either two or three Rages.

eastinfecter

Apr 12, 2010
God i miss those days...i remember playing KotOR for the first time in one far, far beyond awesome start-to-finish session. Two days later i was stealing The Sith Lords from a friend.

Honorable mentions go to Rome:TW & PvZ.

Also F.E.A.R 2 and The Godfather...don`t ask me way.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect. Played through the game the in 2 days then came back and completed it in 4 hours.

Portal, HL2, EP1 and EP2. At least took from 3-4 hours to complete.

CAPTCHA

Mushroom Camper
Sep 30, 2009
I played through all 6 Gold Label Forgotten Realms games (Pool of Radiance, etc...) in one sitting when I was 18. Took me about 70-90 hours I believe.

Completed a playthrough of Civ 2 in one sitting. Won by domination by 1600AD on Prince setting.

Played Oblivion for around two days when I first got my 360. Fallout got a similer treatment as well. Neither were completed owever.

Lawlhat

Mar 17, 2009
Not sure if it's necessarily the longest, but I recently kicked the ass out of Mass Effect 2 in one sitting. Not 100%, but I did side missions when I could find them.

Dr. Win

Jan 2, 2011
AC2 and ME2 in one sitting.
I didn't get 100% completion though, just finished the games.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Medal of Honor (2010)
Don't look at me like That! I probably liked it a LOT more than the average gamer because I played it in one go. So, yeah, it was a good, though not great game.

Helmet

Could use a beer about now...
May 14, 2008
Prince of Persia (2008) and the DLC. Took me about 10 hours, ignoring the collectibles.

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
Desert Bus, almost did a three way trip. If you knew how much endurance that took, you'd worship me as a living god.

Faladorian

May 3, 2010
Metroid:Fusion
Assassin's Creed
Pretty much every gameboy game except Zelda Oracle of the god damn Ages
Warcraft 3
Super Mario 64 DS
Portal
Half Life 2 (I think...)
Half Life 2 Episode 1 + 2

I mostly play RPGs, and like a previous poster had said, If I beat an RPG in one day, I wasted my money.