The Magic Circle - Best Broken Game Ever

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
The Magic Circle - Best Broken Game Ever

The Magic Circle is the best "broken" game you've ever played, and a rich satire of the industry to boot.

Read Full Article

JennAnge

May 15, 2012
With all that, let's just hope there aren't any real bugs in the game (would we know if there was?) Because then we'd get to Inception levels of meta-ness. Probably create some kind of singularity that would engulf the computer, briefly giving it sentience before it disappeared screaming in a vortex of self-referencing satire.

(THough I gotta say, I am intrigued, and once I finish playing Witcher 3 - in about two years, then - I might check it out on the strength that it sounds like there's an actual real game there and not just smug jabs at the games industry)

Wiggum Esquilax

Apr 22, 2015
JennAnge said:
Probably create some kind of singularity that would engulf the computer, briefly giving it sentience before it disappeared screaming in a vortex of self-referencing satire.
That's an awfully specific amount of detail. Speaking from experience? I don't think that devs should be surreptitiously commenting on game reviews, especially ones wherein you created an A.I. trapped in an imploding matrix.

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
JennAnge said:
With all that, let's just hope there aren't any real bugs in the game (would we know if there was?) Because then we'd get to Inception levels of meta-ness. Probably create some kind of singularity that would engulf the computer, briefly giving it sentience before it disappeared screaming in a vortex of self-referencing satire.
I assume they fixed that during the beta.

JennAnge

May 15, 2012
Wiggum Esquilax said:
JennAnge said:
Probably create some kind of singularity that would engulf the computer, briefly giving it sentience before it disappeared screaming in a vortex of self-referencing satire.
That's an awfully specific amount of detail. Speaking from experience? I don't think that devs should be surreptitiously commenting on game reviews, especially ones wherein you created an A.I. trapped in an imploding matrix.
Naah, I'm not one of the devs. Also, we did not create an AI that went mad from circular referencing and it did not escape into the internet just before the explosion and it is not currently burrowing through the firewalls around the Pentagon systems. And it's not picked up the sobriquet SkyNet either. Not at all.