The main antagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

Drall

Jun 23, 2011
I'm thinking of joining the Legion in my playthrough of New Vegas, so...the NCR? President Kimball, I guess? I haven't even met him yet.

StarkillerisDead

Nov 20, 2009
Baconmaninspace said:
Kerrigan from Starcraft? Hmmmmmm......
Oh don't give us that. You would :p

As for me, Cesare Borgia is not really my type. Like at all. Probably has all sorts of STDs...

wrecker77

May 31, 2008
Considering how Shao Kan already fucked me over numerous times I wouldn't see why he wouldn't want seconds... the bastard.

Baconmaninspace

Jun 8, 2011
StarkillerisDead said:
Baconmaninspace said:
Kerrigan from Starcraft? Hmmmmmm......
Oh don't give us that. You would :p

As for me, Cesare Borgia is not really my type. Like at all. Probably has all sorts of STDs...
Well, the only reason I'm hesitant is because she'd probably kill me, likely in a way that is more unpleasant than the human mind can possibly imagine.

the27thvoice

Aug 19, 2010
Erm...I last played NBA 2k11...does that mean I have to take on the entire league? Is LeBron the official antagonist of that game these days? Or is it Rambis for being such a terrible coach? I mean, Jordan's on the cover so I suppose he's the protagonist, I just don't know who's the bad guy.

cubikill

Apr 9, 2009
Starcraft 2, so is the villain Mengsk or the queen if blades? Ether way it's not looking good.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
:/ Rebecca from Resonance of Fate. Uuuuhhhhhhh.... I don't know how old she is but she looks 8 so no. I think she's the enemy, I don't know. I just know she's the most evil so far.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
TF2... Ummm I'm going to say the main antagonist is
Y'know, because he keeps making the teams fight each other over hats and shiny weapons. AAAnyway.... I'm Screwed.

willofbob

Aug 22, 2010
well... who's the bad guy in Prey, I just rented it.

Of course, since there are only 2 humans in the game, one being you and one being tied up on a conveyor belt, it probably won't be pretty...

before that, New Vegas; let's make a list.

Benny. Well, I guess I'm flattered but I don't swing that way. I'd prefer it if we could just be friends man.

Powder Gangers. well fuck

Caesar. GET AWAY FROM ME

Mr. House. GET AWAY FROM ME

the entire Legion. NOOOO!

Ulysses. Well, his DLC isn't out yet, but due to the fact that he wears an American flag and uses a flagpole as a weapon, I don't think he'd be interested in a greasy foreigner like me.

Elijah. no. nononononononononono.

the Ghost People. Aren't they asexual?

Tabitha. (sobs in corner)

the rest of the Nightkin. (sobs in corner even more)

traumatising

bitCrusher

Jul 3, 2011
Blazblue, so Hazama, right?

SCORE!

The7Sins said:
As I was playing Team Fortress 2 guess I'm gonna get gang raped by 9 mercs. Mostly shouldn't be so bad for me. I am bi so assuming the Pyro is a woman I have all my bases covered. However I would be horrified to have sex with the Heavy and I am just not attracted sexually to black guys so I'd also hate the Demoman having sex with me.

The other 7 classes however I'd love to have sex with. Would be fun for me. ^_^.
black guys are hawt...

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
Brock Mason from Dead Rising?
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100820063222/dead-rising/images/8/81/Dead_rising_overtime_mode_brock_the_final_battle_%2822%29.png

My body is ready.

Lem_Gambino

Mar 17, 2009
Evice and Yeedil from the Pokemon Gamecube RPGs (Yeedil in particular with the legendary birds...DO NOT WANT), the guys from Gatling Gears (SO MANY BULLETS!), all those enemies from Galaga Legions and Mutant Storm Reloaded (can you say Zerg Rush?), and I think that's it.

Freakin_Pants

Jul 27, 2009
I just finished the first Assassin's Creed for the first time.

So... The entire Templar order?

Let's get it ON!!!!