The main character from the last game you played, fights the character in the above post...

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
Zidanne from FFIX. I dunno, I think he'd have a pretty good chance against Altair, considering he takes on monsters, mages, and regular humans without too much issue. It'd be a good fight to watch, though.

Ansem-The-Wise

Oct 19, 2008
John Marston's handled outlaws, rebels, and zombies, but I don't know if he could take on someone from the FF Universe(s).

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Guy from Dungeons of Dredmor? Depending on how he's specced, he'll either destroy Zidane, or be destroyed by him.
EDIT:Or John. That's cool too.

Burnhardt

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 13, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Akiyama from Yakuza 4.

Say goodbye to your teeth Zidane.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Ansem-The-Wise said:
John Marston's handled outlaws, rebels, and zombies, but I don't know if he could take on someone from the FF Universe(s).
Cole Mcgrath, heroic Infamous 2 version.

Super messiah-level power over lightning and ice beats cowboy.

Plus conduits seem to be able to soak up lead bullets like some sort of weird mutant bullet-sponges.

And in Infamous it's mentioned Cole can break guns by just touching em.

Grand_Arcana said:
Jak vs. Zidanne. Even he can't take a Peacemaker to the face, no one can.
Now that'd be a pretty interesting match, Jak vs. Cole.

Both are super-powered messianic figures of their respective universe. Both have regenerative powers, can take several gun shots, have energy-based projectiles, energy shields, super army-killing moves.

I think it'd be a pretty even match.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
Commander Shepard doesn't have Dead Eye but he can stop time to assign commands to himself and his squad mates. Plus he has overshields, body armor and a gun that can shoot nuclear explosions. On the other hand, Mr. Marston can use cheats.

Meh, maybe it's a tie.

Disturbed-Hell

Shas'la
Mar 18, 2010
I'm pretty shore that a Cyberan ACU will crush just about anything in its way with the exception of experimentals and heck, leave it alone for about 10 minuets and it will build an army.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
saxton hale from tf2 vs commander sheppard

tough call, but I think if sheppard is on his own, hale would win. If with the right squad, it should be a pretty close fight.

Terrara

Jul 1, 2011
Cole Mcgrath(infamous) vs Shepard(ME) vs Chell (portal)
I think Chell will just leg it. Or call GLaDOS

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Decoy Octopus VS Sima Zhao from Dynasty Warriors 7 (I don't know who would count as the main character in the Dynasty Warriors 7, so I am going with the last Leader of Jin). Hmm, wait, how is Decoy Octopus the main character? Either way I think Sima Zhao would win on the count of Musou powers.

Ramziez

Dec 10, 2009
natster43 said:
Decoy Octopus VS Sima Zhao from Dynasty Warriors 7 (I don't know who would count as the main character in the Dynasty Warriors 7, so I am going with the last Leader of Jin). Hmm, wait, how is Decoy Octopus the main character? Either way I think Sima Zhao would win on the count of Musou powers.
Hmmm Sima Zhao vs the Saints Leader from Saints Row 2... I think the Saints Leader has it... since he has a freaking armory on his back and enough ammo to wipe through a city in a day... Yeah Saints Leader wins.

Norris IV

Aug 25, 2010
Leader of saints row 2 VS Bishop form R6V2, that would be an interesting fight but i think Bishop would win though, him being special forces an' shizz

Ramanthes

Jul 15, 2011
Saints Leader vs Bartz Klauzer from FFV.I have to stick with the magic>bullets camp so...

airrazor7

Nov 8, 2010
Last played Twilight princess.

Link has made a career and several lifetimes out of fighting hordes of monsters of varying sizes. Not to mention he is nearly the batman of the gaming universe (all the tools, gadgets and magical items).

I think he'll give the leader of the saints and the entire gang itself a run for their rupees.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
airrazor7 said:
Last played Twilight princess.

Link has made a career and several lifetimes out of fighting hordes of monsters of varying sizes. Not to mention he is nearly the batman of the gaming universe (all the tools, gadgets and magical items).

I think he'll give the leader of the saints and the entire gang itself a run for their rupees.
Professor Layton vs Link.
Layton would be able to kick Link's ass in puzzles...but Link would still win when it comes to monsters.