The main character from the last game you played, fights the character in the above post...

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
My energy weapon using, bomb exploding, fast talking, science doing, medicine administering, weapon repairing Fallout New Vegas character. I think he'd beat a mount and blade character.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
41 year old Ezio Auditore vs... Cloud. We're both swordsmen with healing potions. You have up to two team members, I have Assassins. I think Ezio wins with sheer versatility here.

lozfoe444

Aug 26, 2009
Chell with her three step plan:
1. Portal above you
2. Portal beneath you
3. Walk away with the cake while you fall helplessly.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Alex mercer Vs Glacius from hon, he went 5/0/7.

Glacius is going to win I like to think.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
The last game I played was Dirt 3 so... myself in a WRC car vs Alex Mercer? Ok, before that I was playing some Crysis 2 and since "myself" isn't a character, I guess that means it's Alcatraz in a nano suit vs Alex Mercer. lol.

Yarpie

Jun 24, 2010
Glacious vs. Chell from Portal.

I reckon she could annoy him to death by "trolling" with her portals, bit right of the bat I would say her chances look pretty grim. ^^

Edit: Yeah, she is screwed.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Commander Sheperd vs Alcatraz, as an inflitrator, Alca would win because of duration of the cloak I'd think (not played crysis 2)

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
Richardplex said:
Commander Sheperd vs Alcatraz, as an inflitrator, Alca would win because of duration of the cloak I'd think (not played crysis 2)
Is Shepard a match against Agent 'Fucking' 47. I like to believe he isn't, 47 just too damn ninja.

Operation Genesis

Apr 8, 2010
Commander Shepard vs. the Alien from AVP. Yeah, Shepard's killed...how many aliens? Pretty sure Number 6 is going to be dead before she can get into bite-y distance.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
JochemDude said:
Richardplex said:
Is Shepard a match against Agent 'Fucking' 47. I like to believe he isn't, 47 just too damn ninja.
Since it's the character in my game, it would be she. You're clearly in the wrong for not knowing this.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Ezio vs FemShep... Yeah, he'd probably get side tracked by the boobage, so FemShep would win.
However, if it was a male Commander Sheperd... No, it would even be close. Sheperd has GUNS. Ezio can run around and up walls and he has kinda shitty armour.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
David Roche said:
the Alien from AVP.
Well I was playing the trial for Warhammer 40K: Kill Team so that means an Alien Vs a Space Marine. I think the Space marine would win. He can go against 1,000 Orcs and survive.

EDIT: Damn someone posted while I was typing.

Aethin

Apr 15, 2009
Andalusa said:
Ezio vs FemShep... Yeah, he'd probably get side tracked by the boobage, so FemShep would win.
And epic hood battle between Ezio and this guy:

Shame, Ezio had no chance.