The many faces of Kirby, having just eaten.

martianman

Feb 14, 2008
Kirby now has the ability to turn himself into text, and add his ASCII self to any document. Once attached he can then change said document.

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
Objects in his immediate vicinity will spontaneously break, fall down, stop working or go missing with absolutely no action or even intention on his part.
This seems to happen to Kirby anyway, so I guess eating me won't accomplish much. Please don't eat me, Kirby!

Danoloto

Sep 10, 2008
My (super)power is that I intend to be the guy who knows random stuff, like a wikipedia with articles still being written.
Kriby eats me, and becomes the worlds most dangerous pub-quiz machine.

jaoblia

Jul 21, 2009
Well, from me, he'd get very little, save for above average Rock Band skills, and poofy hair.
From my avatar, THe PoWEr To BELIevee.

simmeh

Jan 25, 2009
If he devoured me... huh. Probably the power to know completely random things that make you sound a whole lot smarter than you actually are.

If he devoured my avatar... um...

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
Clean incisions, he delivers,
unscathed organs, he delivers,
reposessions, he delivers
he's the Repo LEGAL ASSASSIN!

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
Kirby lost his power to do anything, but on the bright side, he makes a good internet meme!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
After having swallowed me, Kirby grows long, long hair. It falls out a bit and his scalp turns flaky but HE LOVES HIS LONG HAIR DAMMIT!!

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Myself: He now gains the power to wear any hat he wants at any time. (I own a lot of hats)

Avatar: He now dones the red robe and can communicate with Lord Inglip. He must also do Lord Inglips bidding no matter how stupid the command is.

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
Me? He has the power to bake a very good victoria spongecake.

My avatar? Well he has the power to control inferior vampires (since he's King and a Pureblood there's very few the same level as he is so all vampires basically), he can control a bucket load of things (Wind, the ground beneath him that sort of thing), he can turn other people into vampires...Oh and he's sexy.

Yup one of Kaname's vampire abilities is the power of sexy since in Vampire Knight all vampires are beautiful, it says so itself. XD

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
If Kirby ate me, he would be able to speak English and Spanish fluently. If he ate my avatar, he would become insane.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
An intense tolerance to pain.

For my avatar, um... he'd turn into the stay puft man from Ghostbusters?

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
He's lazy, cheeky, and has snide comments.

Of my avatar....I guess he starts to maul, kill and eat people...so nothing new xD