The Most Anticipated Games Coming This Month

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
Massive Chalice is coming out already?

Well, any of this'll be next year, for me (loathe to afford more games this year), but that one flew under my radar.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
There is nothing amazing or even remotely interesting about The Sims 4. And dumb EA gave away Sims 2 for free which, by the looks of it, is a superior game in every way except for the graphics. So if you managed to get it while it was free, do yourself a favor and play that instead.

And I don't think I quite understand what Disney Infinity 2.0 is. Can someone explain it to me?

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
I see no Destiny love. This is sad. The beta was good, if imbalanced, so I really can't wait! ...for the co-op campaign that is, I'm not a big fan of Yet-Another-CTF-But-Now-Gear-Matters multiplayer. Hell, at least you can't get knife-shamed without a good shot at retaliation.

Shayman

Mar 6, 2014
To buy a PS4 for Destiny, or not to buy. That is the question. I've been waiting for a reason to buy a PS4, I'll wait and see what Jim has to say, because if Titanfall is anything to go by, the mainstream jurnalists will be raving about it. I'm also considering Sims 4 but am afraid of being exploited by EA... I can sense DLC and micro-transactions galore.

Hyrule Warriors and Shadow of Mordor are must buys for me though :D

edit: Massive Chalice is being released?! How did I forget about this, another must buy for me.

AdamG3691

Nov 18, 2009
wait, The Sims 4 counts as an "Amazing" release?

well I guess that's true, I was indeed amazed when it was revealed that it had less content than the first Sims game.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
I have been hyped for Shadow of Mordor for a long time, I'll be waiting outside gamestop with my face squished against the window on the 30th. To pick up my pre-order and speed home.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Next game I'm getting is Borderlands PS.
My wife will probably get Sims 4 but wait for the first bundle pack.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Wait wait wait... Defense Grid is getting a sequel!?

Ok, if you don't like Tower Defense, this isn't anything to be excited about. Me though, super excited!

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Eh, all that's got me for September is Shadow of Mordor, which I think might be hit or miss. I really hope it hits and hits hard. I need something to last me until Inquisition and Beyond Earth.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Hyrule Warriors is coming out next month? May be about time to get a WiiU. Otherwise Massive Chalice seems interesting, and Sims 4 is... well I'll just wait to see some user reviews on that one. Don't really care for any of the others.

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
Scars Unseen said:
Hyrule Warriors is coming out next month?
I have about the same reaction. Hyrule Warriors is the first game to come out for the Wii U that has me considering actually getting the system, though I'm going to have to wait a bit anyway.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
DOOM GUY said:
I'm waiting for Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus myself.
Why are you fighting Shinovi? I think you may lose! ;)

OT: I hadn't heard of the Middle Earth game... and it has piqued my interest! Will keep an eye on it.

Smolderin

Feb 5, 2012
Sheeeesh, September seems a bit dead besides Hyrule Warriors, and Massive Chalice...Oh well, here is October being better. At the very least I still got Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HR Remix to look forward to in the coming future...

Andrew_C

Mar 1, 2011
Sims fans are cheesed at more than toddlers and pools.

Here is a short list of they are complaining about
1) No more open world
2) Neighborhoods limited to about 25 plots, separated into 5 areas, separated by loading screens
3) No cars, not even as decorative objects
4) Sims go offscreen for work and school
5) No terraforming.
6) No basements
7) Houses limited to 3 stories
8) No shops, not even as Sims 3 style rabbit holes. There are Mixologist and Chef career tracks, but whether there are bars and restaurants to be visited is unclear.
9) The traditional Law Enforcement, Military, Medicine, Business, Politics, Sports and Science career tracks have been removed.
10) No colour wheel and limited customisation options

Redd the Sock

Apr 14, 2010
It is going to be a busy month for me, yet I'm getting none of those.

Let's See, in the obviously missed we have

Theatrythem Final fantasy Curtain Call
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

And the stuff I'm not surprised they don't bring up but I'll get anyway

Natural Docturne
Fairy Fencer F
Arcana Heart 3
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star

Yup, full month.

truckspond

Oct 26, 2013
I won't be buying The Sims 4 because the base game has less content than The Sims 1 base game with the omission of several things [http://www.gamebreaker.tv/news-main/pc-2/89-features-missing-from-the-sims-4-that-will-piss-you-off/] most certainly not limited to toddlers and pools and it forgets how to have only one loading screen per gameplay session like what The Sims 3 managed to do.

As for the other games on this list

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Plan on getting both Destiny and Shadow of Mordor. Have the Ghost Edition pre-ordered for Destiny and I am kinda torn on either using it or selling it.

Harleykin

Sep 11, 2013
-open "must buy arcticle"
-first thing sims 4
-close article

you gotta be kidding me escapist....
taste is one thing but the "casual"(i hate that word,too it's ok shhh) game is a must buy when you're really into games?
and the new bejeweld maybe too...