THE MOST BADASS VILLAINS IN THE WORLD (GAMES, MOVIES OR T.V SHOWS)

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
paragon1 said:
Sovereign from Mass Effect. Seriously, the dude is fuckin' Mecha Cthulu. He nearly brought about the end of the world(s) single-handedly.
Also, just listen to that voice:
He was kind of cool and all, but I didn't like the way in which his answer to every question seemed to be "It's too much for your puny earth mind to comprehend". Sounds like a cop out excuse, and he was just too scatter-brained to think up a real answer.

Agent Poole

Jan 16, 2011
Shadow-Phoenix said:
Agent Poole said:
COME ON EVERYONE LETS HAVE A SHOW OF HANDS TO ALBERT WESKER OF THE RESIDENT EVIL FRANCHISE

ALSO AGENT SMITH OF THE MATRIX FRANCHISE

BOTH HAVE SHADES

BOTH HAVE SLICKED BACK HAIR

BOTH HAVE STYLE

URA

Don't use all caps on the forums. Mod.
"Why Mr Anderson why do you persist?"

BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO! lol

Agent Poole

Jan 16, 2011
paragon1 said:
Sovereign from Mass Effect. Seriously, the dude is fuckin' Mecha Cthulu. He nearly brought about the end of the world(s) single-handedly.
Also, just listen to that voice:
Soverighn was a pussy bring on mass effect 3 oh i just JIZZED IN MY PANTS

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Jon Valentine from Hellsing Ultimate OVA (not the regular Hellsing). He is the most badass character I have ever seen.

Agent Poole

Jan 16, 2011
I definately think that we can all completely agree that to be a great bad guy you must be a traitor....all of the best bad guys are treachurous fiends

1. Albert Wesker
2. Justin Bieber
3. Stephen Hawkins

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
LOUD NOISES!!!

OT: Um... I'm sure it's been said, but I'm gonna say Joker. Notable mentions are: Starscream, GLaDOS, Magneto, and Team Rocket. There are others I could mention, but I don't want to be here all day.

Joker - Perfect villain in almost every way. Do I really need to explain?
GLaDOS - Computer running a facility goes crazy and kills people? It even has a human-like personality which makes it even scarier.
Magneto - I love a villain who believes his/her actions are in the right. Magneto is the best example as he believes mutants are superior to man. It's just a different way of dealing with Mutant-Equality.
Team Rocket - From the games, Team Rocket has been the only Pokemon Team to earn my respect. Which is why it's always sad to see the organization fall apart in Generation 2. If the franchise had stuck with them, I think it would have been stronger for it. All these new teams can't even compare to these guys. Plus, for a while, they were actually kinda funny in the anime. :D

TheRobotandtheBeast

Aug 9, 2010
His name is Luca Blight From Suikoden 2

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-01/art/s2-luca-blight.gif

Your army ambushes him in the forest, you have all the advantages. he then orders a charge and cripples every unit you have.

He plans to ambush you. you get a tip. You put together three hit squads. He beats/survives all three of them, duals you one-on-one and is then stuck with arrows. He was physically frightning.

jaguarman134

Aug 17, 2010
IndianaJonny said:
Any vilainous role Alan Rickman plays: Hans Gruber (Die Hard), Sheriff of Nottingham and Snape.
Snape isn't a villain.

Hmm I would say colonel radec from killzone.

I hated having to kill him, I would of preferred to help the helgast rather than killing them all :(

Obrien Xp

Sep 27, 2009
The best evil butler ever:

Also, can you get any better than a maniacal warmongering cyborg nazi and his horde of vampires?

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
ThePirateMan said:
Archimonde.

He made a sandcastle. He then destroyed it. That day one of the coolest and most important cities in Azeroth was destroyed.
But you're forgetting that he was defeated by a bunch of wisps >.>

OT: Luca Blight from Suikoden II

fnlrpa

Dec 14, 2010
General Grevious from Star Wars the Clone Wars mini-series and Colonel Miles Quaritch from Avatar

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
Off the top of my head: While the show went to shit shortly afterward (not that it was much more than mind-numbing action before that point), Captain Aizen appears after staging his own murder, mocks the most powerful people in the series up to that point, and then defeats the main character (who recently defeated what we THOUGHT was the big bad) WITH ONE FINGER.

There have certainly been better villains, but that one came to mind for some reason.

Edit: How the hell did I not think of the Joker. His quality varies between incarnations, but the best incarnations are the best, period.