The most beatiful game character

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Classic Samus gets my vote. To me it was a bloody big surprise when I found out it was a lady in the suit, fell in love with her after that. Partly because Super Metroid is one of the best games I've played as well.

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
dimensional said:
beautiful yes

attractive no. Overall I would say Amaterasu is one of the most beautiful characters in any game she is powerful,strong,graceful,kind hearted and pure not to mention she looks extremely regal but she is a wolf (ok a god) so I dont find her sexy she just doesnt do it for me.
Oh yes. Similar arguments for Great Grey Wolf Sif from Dark Souls.

I'd say Legion, Garrus and Tali for voice acting, Alyx Vance and Farah for sheer unbridled competence and all forms of Solid and Naked Snake for being Solid/Naked Snake.

Razentsu

Jun 21, 2011
DustlessDragoon said:
UncleUlty said:
Points to avatar...yeah I'm going with that

Fuuka's a close second for me I love her expression on the end pic on the first row, I dubbed it the Fuuka derp face.
Poor Fuuka doesn't have enough fans. ):

She's got a very caring personality, is adorably timid, and has a knack and love for electronics. I also dig the modest look and short hair. I can't help but like a character like her.

Jove said:
Bat Vader said:
Jove said:

Just recently tried out Katawa Shoujo...and this one came to mind. :)
I have to agree. I also think Lily is the most beautiful looking characters in Katawa Shoujo as well.
Yay for the Lilly love :D. Heck if any blind woman looked like THAT...damn XD.

namhorFnodroG said:
Idunno what's about this model, but i just find her totally adorable, and since she's tectically a model in the game, she count (Not really)
If that actually doesn't count, here's Nr. 2 on my list

[sub] I'm suprised nobody have posted Emi until now :I [/sub]
Also like the Katawa Shoujo love. Didn't think much Escapists knew about it. Sweet! :D

Captcha: Piggyback...a reference to that Emi animation maybe?
The great Emi is great.

I didn't expect to like her personality much, and twin tails aren't my thing, but man, she sure grew on me. I really loved how upbeat, determined and adorably crazy she was. Emi's such a fun character.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I'll throw my contributions in I suppose

Our very own (well, used to be) Lisa Foiles!

And not Lisa Foiles.

A rare picture that doesn't show off the unzipped jacket!

Yeah, it was always going to have the "unzipped jacket" look

I would also say whoever the main character is in Beyond, but considering that it is Ellen Page I feel that would be cheating

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
namhorFnodroG said:
If that actually doesn't count, here's Nr. 2 on my list

[sub] I'm suprised nobody have posted Emi until now :I [/sub]
I adore Emi. I didn't expect to, but she got to me somehow.

Brandon Logan

Jan 20, 2011
Hawkolf said:

Oh, Harley <3 I don't care if she's comic character originally. She truly is the most beautiful.
She's actually a Batman: The animated series original character.

I get your point though.

OT: This is tough. Selan from Lufia 2 maybe?

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
Hazy992 said:
It's obviously Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers

I'll take your Morrigan and raise it with my own Morrigan!

I know it's been mentioned before but whatever.

OT: I don't know why I just love this character. I mean, she's a cold hearted *****, yet when you start to romance her, you get to realize she's reaaaaally innocent, up to the point where she's confused when your relationship with her goes from just a fling to something serious because she's now in love with your Warden. She can kill people and make them go running for the hills, yet..she's so cute.

It's not only the fact that I think she's hot but I also just love her personality.

Also, EVA from MGS. I guess for similar reasons as above. Not only that but her story is kind of tragic. Her love for Big Boss was honest. I thought it was just a fling during MGS3 but she proved me wrong in MGS4 where she even gives up her life to protect "Big Boss". And she's sincerely sad when everything goes down the crapper. And that's that.
Also, she's hot. In MGS3.

Steagony

Nov 20, 2009
Personality-wise, it's Alyx Vance (obviously)

Viconia DeVir

April Ryan

As for 10/10 would bang, too many to list ]:

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
God said:
Aurora Firestorm said:
Hmm. How about Mitsuru from Persona 4? Gotta dig the Authoritative Chicks, and I really love her hair.

Miranda from ME2 is pretty hot, although in a more traditional way. I also like EVA from MGS3, just because she riffs off the Bond Girl trope so hard.
Mitsuru is from Persona 3, not 4(well, technically she is in Persona 4 Arena, but that is neither here nor there.) She is definitely an attractive girl though.
Consider me horribly ashamed. ^^; I am such a huge Persona fan, and I totally wrote that entirely wrong.

karamazovnew

Apr 4, 2011
I'm amazed that nobody has picked Alicia/Silmeria from Valkyrie Profile 2.

Alicia's child like face combined with those long legs and long boots make her sexy as it is, but having Silmeria's determined soul inside her makes her just... wow.

bacchus1234

Jun 13, 2011
I would have to go with Chloe from Uncharted, Miranda/Ashley from Mass Effect and maybe even Moxie from Borderlands...

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
Alice Liddell. The Game Alice: Madness Returns was a little of a let down. The game play was alright, the puzzles were more than I expected. The combat was fun at times. But the overall storyline felt rushed and in the end meaningless. But if nothing else, the game certainly looked pretty go look at. I personally think the best mechanic in it it was that the hair actually moved like frickin hair not this polygone cement helmet that just so happens to stay on the character's head.

James Crook

Jul 15, 2011
http://gamepodunk.ipbhost.com/uploads/gallery/album_11/gallery_24_11_29425.jpg
Adam Jensen. His swag is simply unequalled.

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
Genixma said:
Alice Liddell. The Game Alice: Madness Returns was a little of a let down. The game play was alright, the puzzles were more than I expected. The combat was fun at times. But the overall storyline felt rushed and in the end meaningless. But if nothing else, the game certainly looked pretty go look at. I personally think the best mechanic in it it was that the hair actually moved like frickin hair not this polygone cement helmet that just so happens to stay on the character's head.

Oh, right! Should have mentioned her too. My 2nd pick after Lili

Puzzlenaut

Mar 11, 2011
Superior Mind said:
I'm going to nominate Zoey from Left 4 Dead because I think she deserves a mention.
Unless I missed a few posts, you are the first person to mention Zoey. WTF people? I mean, she's not all boobs and chainmail bikinis, but she's definitely very hot, and her personality/dialogue is my favourite for a videogame. Just look at her:

another worthy mention is Cortana:
who I think is important because she is clearly very beautiful and is designed to be so, but is very rarely sexualised by Bungie: she doesn't get all the gratuitous posing postures that most attractive non-player female characters get in cutscenes, and is actually somewhat asexual, despite her beautiful appearance (probably because she's a hologram/computer/thingy). The restraint with which she is used, to me, makes her very beautiful.
However for me the most beautiful iiiiiiiiiiiiis:
she's tough, she's badass and she's a girl: Faith from Mirror's Edge I consider to be the most beautiful female character.
A lot of developers have a tendency to be like "look at us! we made a tough female character!" and then take that as an excuse to wildly over-sexualise it; the Mass Effect series is one of the worst perpetrators of this in my opinion, though there are countless examples of this. Mirror's Edge is an exception that makes a strong female character I actually care about and that isn't just eye-candy.