The most beatiful game character

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
So, who do you think it is? For me it's Lili Rochefort from Tekken series.
P.S. I'd be very grateful if someone told me how to attach image to my post.

WolfCross

Jun 12, 2012
image tags son

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/markup_help.php

Always been a sucker for the FF girls, Yuna, Rikku, Rinoa, Quistis, Tifa,...lady from XIII versus looked very puurdy too.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Obviously it's Lara Croft.

What?

The question was who's the most beatiful game character, don't look at me like that.

Okay, seriously though - I'd probably have to say... er... I don't really know. I don't think I've ever thought about this before. Maybe Liara T'Soni?
IllumInaTIma said:
So, who do you think it is? For me it's Lili Rochefort from Tekken series.
P.S. I'd be very grateful if someone told me how to attach image to my post.
[ img]ImageURLGoesHere[ /img]

Example:

Just remove the spaces inside of the brackets. Funnyjunk/Fanpop images like to break around here lately, though.

Skin

Dec 28, 2011
DeltasDix said:
Triss Merigold!
I thought the thread was most beautiful game characters, not most annoying cunts in game history.

Sile De Tansarville #1 hotty. Only woman I wanted to bone in TW2, and only woman I couldn't...

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Veronica Santangole because true beauty is on the inside. And I wanted an excuse to use that cheesy ass line. In fact that's the only reason.

Skin

Dec 28, 2011
DeltasDix said:
Skin said:
DeltasDix said:
Triss Merigold!
I thought the thread was most beautiful game characters, not most annoying cunts in game history.

Sile De Tansarville #1 hotty. Only woman I wanted to bone in TW2, and only woman I couldn't...
How was Triss an annoying ****?
Every time she spoke I wanted to take out my disk and snap it in half.

Skin

Dec 28, 2011
DeltasDix said:
Skin said:
DeltasDix said:
Skin said:
DeltasDix said:
Triss Merigold!

That doesn't tell me why...
Don't know why really. Just hate her.

Maybe its because the devs tried so hard to force her to be likeable.. Oh, and that American accent... *shudder*

Skin

Dec 28, 2011
DeltasDix said:
Skin said:
DeltasDix said:
Skin said:
DeltasDix said:
Skin said:
DeltasDix said:
Triss Merigold!

That doesn't tell me why...
Don't know why really. Just hate her.

Maybe its because the devs tried so hard to force her to be likeable.. Oh, and that American accent... *shudder*
Because Geralt doesn't have an American accent....
Who said I liked Geralt?

Roche for life.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
It's obviously Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
My vote also goes to Triss. Great character.
My second vote goes to Miranda Lawson. After all, she is perfect.

Jan 13, 2012
denseWorm said:
Honestly I'm thinking it's Solid Snake.

In every title I've seen him in (haven't played Metal Gear), he's consistently blown my mind in terms of impressive graphics and sheer technical beauty. I still haven't seen a game as pretty as Metal Gear Solid 2 - in it's way - and MGS 3 was pretty great... MGS4 was fantastic, the only game to outdo the super-suits of Crysis, in my eyes.

Truly he is beautiful.

I believe op was talking about the physical attractiveness of game characters, not there technical beauty, unless you have a thing for guys with mullets in tight outfits..... not that there is anything wrong with that.

OT: I think Lightning from FF13 is quite the stunner.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
beautiful yes

attractive no. Overall I would say Amaterasu is one of the most beautiful characters in any game she is powerful,strong,graceful,kind hearted and pure not to mention she looks extremely regal but she is a wolf (ok a god) so I dont find her sexy she just doesnt do it for me.