Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
Black & White 1

Ugh. Got it after I played B&W2, and it is awful

Call of Duty (any)

And probly Overlord 2

ROFLMAO299

Aug 5, 2009
i don't know what all you people have against bioshock. i loved it. but i'd have to say the most boring games ever were harry potter and the chamber of secrets and oblivion.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

The only reason I keep that game around is because I don't have a chess board.

Honorable mention goes to Final Fantasy XII.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Whistler777 said:
The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion.

Say what you want, I think the game should be re-titled to "The Elder Scrolls IV - Let's Go for A Walk".
Lol thats what the abnormally slow horses are for.

Baconator96

Jun 8, 2009
atomictoast said:
Three words... MARIO. IS. MISSING.

My cousin was in love with that game and finished it multiple times. I don't know what he saw in it.

I attempted to play it, I just ended up falling asleep.

that 90s Guy

Aug 8, 2009
Eve online , I feel that it should be passed out to people with insomnia because i fell asleep siting up in my chair ,trying to get to the next star system.

Darktau

Totally Ergo Proxy
Mar 10, 2009
Far cry 2:
10-30 mins in, every mission was like a side mission and had no plot to it whatsoever, it is the ONLY game i have installed on my pc and not played for at least 8hrs or completed ;O

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
stabnex said:
Every. Single. JRPG. I. Have. Ever. Played.
Haha o Irony. That makes your avatar funny.....

OT: Im gunna say Any of the Socom Navy Seals games. I wanna be a rambo reincarnation not a fucking tactical Sam Fisher type.

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
Metalhandkerchief said:
Casual Shinji said:
BIOSHOCK!

You may kill me now.
No! I will protect you! Also, have a cookie!
I too will protect ya. I played the game. Wasn't as bad as a public enema, but it was almost as embarrassing to play.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
The Wall-E game was boring, pointless, and repetitive. All the puzzles were the same, and the gameplay was dull.

theownerer

Aug 9, 2009
easily assasins creed i dont get why everyone likes it i dreadfully got to the first guy you had to kill doing all the climbing to some high point, sitting on a bench to listen to a conversation, following some guy till he dropped something? anyway it was all horrible even the little bit of combat and after i finaly killed who i was supposed to it started all over again so i was like fuck that and never played again

katie monsterxRAWR

Aug 3, 2009
Sonic Riders {Ryders?}.
KLAX.
Resident Evil V.
And Super Mario Smash Brothers BRAWL for the Wii. I like the game on Game Cube but its not just the controls, the whole 'level' thing makes no sense and it's beyond easy. And who is Pit, anyway?