The most catchy songs?

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
EnzoHonda said:
I find most bubble-gum pop music gets stuck in my head. "I kissed a girl..." "When I grow up..." I'm pretty sure that's the intent though when the scientists/music execs get together to create these monstrosities.
Im pretty sure thats the intent of most songwriters in the last 50 years

BioBeast

Dec 30, 2007
The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars. I always find myself singing it in the shower or humming it randomly throughout the day.

It's not my favorite song, but it's not as bad as some of the others posted here. *ahem, maroon 5*

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
BioBeast said:
The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars. I always find myself singing it in the shower or humming it randomly throughout the day.

It's not my favorite song, but it's not as bad as some of the others posted here. *ahem, maroon 5*
No! Not again. peanutbutterjelly, peanut butter jelly

Supernovajake

Oct 18, 2008
EnzoHonda said:
SecretTacoNinja said:
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring
Banana Phone!
I was singing that damn song at work one day. It was either a really good day, or a really bad day. I couldn't tell for I was singing Banana Phone.

I find most bubble-gum pop music gets stuck in my head. "I kissed a girl..." "When I grow up..." I'm pretty sure that's the intent though when the scientists/music execs get together to create these monstrosities.

Edit: Banana Phone http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ4j-MBnLQo
Ah, but Bananaphone doesn't work unless it has random half life videos running along side it: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tNEZoIcjzJ4

Jonathan Hexley

Jul 4, 2008
MGG=REVIEWS said:
it's penut butter jelly time, penut butter jelly time!
waaye waaye wayye ye yayo yayo yayo
galletea said:
Jonathan Hexley said:
This Love by Maroon 5.
You will never forget the rhythm, and the chorus sticks in your head like glue.
It's so goddamn catchy it hurts.
Thanks for that.:/
Now how am I gonna get rid of it?
Pick up gun..Aim with perfect preccisoin, aim towards head, apply pressure on trigger and you should have removed contaimanted files
eathier that or watch this video [http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4]
Not even Peanut Butter Jelly Time will get rid of This Love.
And what's so bad about it anyway?

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
There's way too many catchy songs to possibly list them all in this thread. But I know sometimes when I walk I find myself hearing or thinking of Stayin' Alive... well you can tell by the way I use my walk... yeah I'm lame

Once you mentioned that Maroon Five song I was like... OH DEAR GOD ITS TRUE! It is rather catchy... damn you...

I try to avoid pop music nowadays, so I'm not suckered into liking stupid songs about shooting people and taking their monay or girl on girl kissing or supermanning hos or whatever crap the song writers decide will catch on like wildfire... I maybe hear them once or twice through the sheer unavoidability of pop music, shudder at peoples sheep like followings of shallow songs about shallow topics and then move on.

TheBadass

Aug 27, 2008
Propane Nightmares by Pendulum and What You Got by Akon seem to never get out of my head these days, in a good way.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
TheBadass said:
Propane Nightmares by Pendulum and What You Got by Akon seem to never get out of my head these days, in a good way.
Agree with you completely about Pendulum.
It's not a bad song though, which is a bonus (unlike some mentioned previously).

Isaac Dodgson

The Mad Hatter
May 11, 2008
Wouldn't it Be Nice ~ The Beach Boys

Only because right now my roommate won't fucking stop belting it for some reason

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
The Olympic song. Not sure what it's called, but it always seems to play at the end of 100m sprints in slow motion.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
CARMEL DANSEN

No questions asked

Definitely the most catchy song alive!!

Crowghast

Aug 29, 2008
Azwethinkweiz.

[i\] I think I thought I saw an azwethinkweiz,
lookin' like we think we do,
like you think you DO! [/i]