The most fun you have ever had playing a game

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
For me it was Burnout Paradise where me and 4 other guys decided to see if we could barrel roll in vans and touch wheels when we did. We spent ages failing repeatedly, laughing hysterically and later gave up and went and did other stuff. Also probably the most fun I ever had playing was from the game.

What about you? What are your fun game moments?

AVeryClassyCat

Feb 24, 2013
Playing L4D versus while everyone was on skype together. Each team had 2 bots and my teammate didn't know the level we were on so one of my other friends told them to follow me. I decided then to mess with him and jump off of a ledge but ended up hanging on it (which is like being incapped because you can be pulled up). He ran off on his own, but the two bots ran immediately up to the ledge and all fell down so they were hanging as well, one right after the other. One glitched back up and started pulling me up, but the trouble was there was a tank literally behind him at the time. One swoop knocked poor Billbot across the map to his death and lols were had by all.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
I think it'd be a little hard to quantify the most fun I've ever had.

But, various fun moments I've had include:
[li]Playing Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker while my friend narrates the actions I'm taking and makes up little backstories for the enemies I'm killing in extra dungeon areas.[/li]
[li]Metal Gear Rising.[/li]
[li]Going through old raids in World of Warcraft with one or two other people and stomping through all of the bosses.[/li]
[li]All Random All Mid in League of Legends with Fappy and his gang.[/li]

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Well my 5 man LoL team has had some funny moments. As hard as a certain someone can throw games they are ALWAYS super stylish and over the top throws, usually with him shouting about how good he is while throwing.

Our Gragas ult saving the entire enemy team from a 5 man Tibbers stun? Yep, we got that.

When I "throw" I just play really badly in general, so it's not technically throwing because I was never ahead in the first place.

Just playing Ezreal is fun as fuck too.

*pew* heehee *pew* Hee hee! *pew* haha! *pew* ahahaha! *manly war cry* Daybal Kill!

Mystic Shot is possibly the most infuriating poke spell in the game. I interpret Riot constantly nerfing Ezreal a few patches ago as them saying "Ezreal's entire existance is REALLY annoying to the other team guys! Stop picking him! Just go back to stacking Warmog's and everything will be fine"

Miss Layton

Feb 18, 2013
... Damn, that's hard to say, I have plenty of positive and happy memories of GLORIOUS gaming moments.

- The first time I hung out with my friends in Minecraft, after one such friend gave me the game for my birthday.
- The first time I ever played Portal.
- Every time friends and I get together for Left 4 Dead.
- When I beat some self-proclaimed pro-gamer at the Montreal Otakuthon a few years back. Apparently, he was some Halo pro.
- Basically every time I wind up immersed in organic sandbox adventure games like Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Far Cry 3 and Red Dead Redemption.

So on, so forth.

Rol3x

Jan 24, 2008
Playing portal 2 co-op with my brother was a glorious experience, I have never laughed so hard for so long in my life

Feb 27, 2013
I would say the most fun I have had would be the memories of me and a couple of mates getting together to make a battlefield 2 movie with Fraps, many laughs were had, as many of our "scenes" were utterly stupid yet hilarious in our own minds, an all nighter was had and many laughs were shared.

The final product was a lot better then I thought it would be though, Ahh the memories.