I'm stuck because demonic spider
Sep 29, 2009
Zelda: OoT - Deflecting Ganondorf's power balls with an empty bottle
Zelda: TP - Destracting the Final boss with your fishing rod

Samuel Adams

Apr 16, 2009
Eclectic Dreck said:
-snip-

In one case it was even easier. There is a particular Dragon that, when fought, simply stands in one place and will not pursue the party. At range it doesn't have a lot of options - a fireball (without knockdown), a mass stun and a move that allows it to pull a single party member into fang range. While up close the dragon is absolutely brutal and can readily tear any party member to pieces regardless of healing capacity of the healer (unless you engage it late game, which is unlikely for most play throughs I'd suspect), from range it is less dangerous that a Hurlock Emisarry, with the one exception that it has a dramatically improved HP pool.

-snip-
That's what I did :3 You are talking about the one where you ring the gong right?

IllusionaryEnnui

Nov 30, 2009
@Copy Clerk: I believe they mean Flemeth, during Morrigan's personal quest. I got a wonderful death blow on the that one. Ranged fighting works best there and always bring Wynne - or really nice God-modded items. Though, the same thing goes for the high dragon during the search for Andraste's Ashes - just fight with ranged figthers and let Wynne do all the healing of everyone else while focusing only on keeping yourself healed with poultices and keep slinging spells and firing arrows, maybe only having one martyr (always my Alistair, he's the tank in my party) attack the thing directly.

Tekyro

Aug 10, 2009
Quite a lot of the bosses in Borderlands I found to be pretty easy. Maybe that's just because I was lucky with the weapons the game gave me.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
snowcone69 said:
That's what I did :3 You are talking about the one where you ring the gong right?
It works for that dragon as well. In this case I was non specific since any further details would be a spoiler. The dragon you are speaking of pursues characters so kiting works just fine. Since I am only aware of a handful of dragons in the game and I'm not speaking about the Arch Demon either, I suspect that will narrow down the list for anybody who has played the game.

For those that have not and wish a spoiler:

When confronting Morrigan's mother, Flementh, she shapeshifts into an adult dragon.

captain wow

Apr 3, 2009
PyramidHead said:
The End in MGS 3, just don't play for a week and he dies of old age. Ofcourse you don't get any kick ass camo but it was the most unintentionally easy boss fight ever, all I did was go on holiday.
You could just set the date forward on the ps3 by a week and instant win. No waiting at all!!
You could also just shoot him after a cutscene earlier in the game when he's being wheeled away in his wheelchair and just fight a bunch of troops instead of the boss fight. Pathetically easy but then again he was on old man in a wheelchair.

Ryuzaki001

Nov 10, 2009
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Morpha, the final boss in the water temple

Just stand in the very corner of the room. There are no spikes on the wall there and none of the bosses attacks can reach you. Just hookshot the red core to bring it close to you and slice with your sword. Repeat until dead. The biggoron sword makes this particularly easy!

DownOnTheUpside

Jan 5, 2008
Killer Rabbit said:
The Adult Sheegoth in Metroid prime. Wait for it to do it's breath attack, shoot it in the face with missiles.
Ha that's not THAT easy. lol

A boss I absolutely hated in that game was the rock one in pendrana drifts. You had to use thermal to find its weak rock or whatever. Pain in ass.

captain wow

Apr 3, 2009
The last boss fight in Quake 2 was one of the easiest I've ever done. You hide behind some pillars and blow Makron out of his armored battle suit with a few rockets. Then when he's on foot you shoot him with the rail gun to knock him off his feet. The time it took him to stand back up was the same as it took for the rail gun to recharge so all you had to do was stand over him and keep shooting him as soon as he stood up. The whole fight took like less than 2 minutes. A disappointingly easy end to a great game.

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
MBergman said:
joschen said:
C&C Renegade
I somehow doubt anyone except me have played this game, its really bad.

However;
The final boss have a bad habit of getting itself stuck below a staircase. From there it cant attack.

Id like to add that this boss is not especially thought, its more speed and stealth.
Well, touché...
Ah, yeah. That was a long time ago! You actually finished it though? Kudos man, I couldn't stand it after a couple of levels. The most retarded part of that game must have been when you're in a church I think and you're about to get nuked. To get away you run down the street and you're in the clear.....
Yep the campiagn wasnt very fun but i really did enjoy the multiplayer.

Eaiest boss for me is, again, the fable 2 boss.

.Warheart

May 1, 2009
Hiphophippo said:
.Warheart said:
Hiphophippo said:
Easily the flash game, "You have to burn the rope"

Seriously go play it. The entire game is 3 minutes tops. Hilarious.
I did it in 20 seconds.. hehe.
the credits are the rest of the game. also the credits are the reason to play. you did stick around for them yes?
Yes those were cool indeed. =D

The Warden

Oct 6, 2009
KotOR. Just run around casting force speed, and force choke, Malak will not catch up, you'll get rid of all that restoring health bullshit, and from then on he's fucking childsplay.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Battlefield: Bad Company's last level pitted you against a mercenary leader in a black helicopter I played on normal its probaly more challenging on hard, but I just stood and one spot and shot rockets at him and used the auto-injector to keep my health up. It was basically an unfair war of attrition.