The most obscure game you own.

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
Alchemist. An old RTS-RPG for PC. I've never known anyone else to have seen it, played it, or even heard of it before I mention it.

I welcome anyone that can break this standard.

EDIT: To help, one race was based on Vampires and Werewolves, and you couldn't utilise them during the daytime for obvious reasons. Another involved a witch mutating plants into monsters.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I'll say Ranger-X or it's not american tittle Ex-Ranza (Genesis/Mega Drive) because it's very obscure however it's an excellent title.

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
Hooligans: Storm Over Europe

It's a 2002 RTS about football hooligans rioting in various European cities. Think Command & Conquer or Warcraft, except with fat, drunk yobs armed with iron bars and broken bottles.

Deus mortuus est

Apr 26, 2011
Mine is probably Go. Marvelous game though not many knows how to play it so I don't get to play that often. Highly recommended.

May 29, 2011
Blinx on the xbox. It's very good, if a bit hard. All the minor problems I have with it are pretty meaningless compared to how unique and fun the game was to play. I liked the ending a lot.

uphunk114

Jun 2, 2009
Warhammer: shadow of the horned rat. Points for anyone under 21 who has heard of it and points for anyone older who has played it.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
uphunk114 said:
Warhammer: shadow of the horned rat. Points for anyone under 21 who has heard of it and points for anyone older who has played it.
I've played Dark Omen, does that count?

I've got a lot of obscure Dreamcast games like Blue stinger, Slave zero, Sword of the berserk.

In fact you can probably say that 90 per cent of the Dreamcast library is obscure.

Okamipsychonaut

Mar 30, 2010
Apparently the relatively new game El Shaddai, which I pre ordered. When I got to the store to pick it up, the copy I ordered and one more copy for the store was all they had. I also have and cherish Call of Chthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth for the X box.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
I'm not sure how many of these games are that abscure but I have;

.Ronin Blade (PS1)
.Evil Twin (PS2)
.Underworld: The Eternal War (PS2)
.Prisoner of War (PS2)
.Winter Voices Episodes (PC)
.Samarost 2 (PC)

I'm sure I have a few others but I can't be bothered to look right now.

Telba

May 30, 2009
For me that would be Moonbase Commander (PC), a strange yet quite fun turn-based strategy.

individual11

Sep 6, 2010
Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri.

Own it, never got it to work, played it for a couple hours on a friend's PC.

Plays like the original System Shock if it was an action game centred around tactical power armour squads.

Arean

Windwalker of Shaundakul
Apr 24, 2008
Think the most Obscure games I own would be the First 2 Suikodens.

They're quite well known now, but when they came out they were extremely limited.

flyhawk

Jan 1, 2011
Army Men Air Attack ......yeah shoulda have just bought the plastic toys\

and [edit]gromada yeah look it up[edit]

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
I've recently been playing this little indie thing called minecraft, it's pretty underground. [/hipster]

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
Dunno what's the most obscure, maybe:

The Path Experimental "Art" Game with a little red riding hood motif. Pretentious and kinda sucky, even though it's actually pretty terrifying at times.

Jack Claw Proof-of-Concept Prototype of a game that was featured in one of the Humble Indie Bundles.

Robo Blitz It was the first Unreal 3 Game for Xbox Live Arcade i think. Okayish Action Adventure.

Osu! Tatake! Ouendan! One of the two games i ever played in a language completely foreign to me (Japanese). I still think it's better than it's quasi Remake for Western Audiences, Elite Beat Agents.

Bloody Roar 2 And i don't even have a PS1 anymore...