the most one sided fight you had in a game

LtButtstrong

Oct 18, 2010
Most one-sided fight in may favour that I remember has gotta be the final boss of Shadow Hearts if you had the final fusion, where you can beat "Metagod" in one move using the proper items and he's no challenge at all even if you don't.

As for the enmy's favour, it's gotta be in both Final Fantasy VIII & X when I ran into Omega Weapon without knowing what it was either time. Did pretty well until till he pulls out whatever cheap move he has in each game.

Also, and this is the nerd in me talking, Arthas VS Illidan. No way Arthas could take Illidan if he didn't have the ancient power of plot convenience.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Jamboxdotcom said:
well, the most one-sided in my favor was easily the first fight with Malak in KotOR 1 where
despite beating Malak like a red-headed, paraplegic stepchild, Bastilla somehow finds it necessary to sacrifice herself so you can "escape" from Malak

as for most one-sided fight in the opponent's favor, excluding "supposed to lose" fights, the one you mentioned is probably the best example i can think of.
This.

I don't know the most one-sided in the bad guys' favor, maybe a pokemon noob fighting the elite four for the first time?

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
elizabeth greene vs alex mercer

seriously, whoever designed that boss should be punched in the stomach. with a bullet train.

niege

Aug 16, 2009
C&C Red Alert 2
I was france with Grand Cannons and was facing Russia, Cuba and Iraq got three nukes on me 10 mins into the fight and it was on the highest level.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
From Fallout NV, me at level seven, armed with a varmint rifle, a 9mm and 10mm pistol and a caravan shotgun against two full grown Deathclaws and a few young Deathclaws. I managed to empty half of a 9mm clip and switch over to my shotgun before I was slaughtered.

Kavachi

Sep 18, 2009
First time I played Sc2 online, after a long time of being too scared to, I got 6 pooled. Yeeeeaaaaaaah......

However I now know how to defend against those, so SC2 has become a lot more fun online

major28

Feb 25, 2010
cyrogeist said:
What is the most one sided fight you had in a game

For me in final fantasy tactics
it was when i had to fight 11 level 30 monks..my highest on the field was 29 and you can only deploy 5 guys...needless to say i got the shit punched out of me
so whats yours?
my most one sided fight was also from this game because before i beat the game i tried to get every territory and so i had to fight a clan that was suppose to be moderately challenging at the beggining of the game but my lowest character on the feild was like 30 levels higher than every other person on the feild combined.

i ended up killing everyone in one hit with a summon

thatman

Feb 16, 2011
pokemon yellow: took on brock with nothing but a lv.15 pikachu, a lv. 4 rattata and a lv. 2 caterpie. Needless to say i got utterly crushed.
But then i trained my pikachu to lv. 20, went back to his gym and beat brock's ass by spamming slam.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Playing through the first two Skirmish maps in Valkyria Chronicles with level 15 shocktroopers. Seriously, they just sort of walk through everything, destroying tanks and infantry with hilarious ease. My scouts ignore those wussy 'bullet' things and blithely run through enemy lines to reach flags, while my snipers target individual nose hairs on the fools who dare stand between me, and victory.

Good times.

endnuen

Sep 20, 2010
Fight Night Round 4.
Scored 2 knockdowns in the 3 round final fight before you go pro.

In same game, got my ass handed to me with 2 knockdowns in first round of a 12 round match..

MarkDavis94

Jan 12, 2011
Mass Effect, on Insanity difficulty, fighting Matriach Benezia, I decided to play through the game as a friggin biotic because they're cool and have awesome powers.

They also get the crap beaten out of them in that cluster fuck of a boss fight on Insanity. My god I almost lost my sanity at that fight.

endnuen

Sep 20, 2010
Bishop in AvP.. ************ snipes you with a shotgun. But beating him gives one of the coolest endings in a game ever.

timeadept

Nov 23, 2009
Does it still count as one sided if the odds are stacked against you but you win? If so then me as Lilith in borderlands against Crawmax. It must have taken 30 odd attempts and 5 different builds with fights ranging from half a min to a half an hour. Even though I can kill him solo now he is still a ***** to take down.

For thous of you not familiar with the fight, Crawmax is a giant space lobster with 6 weak points, all of them on the side of him facing away from you (sept his single eye). You need to kill all 6 weak-spots to kill him, and one spot is in the small of his back which is almost never exposed to you cause he's always chasing you. He's set up in a way that he will kill you in two hits (no matter your health and shields), unless you're injured and he runs just as fast if not faster than you, and each time you kill one of the 4 weak-spots on the claws, he drops it and starts moving slightly faster. On top of this you have to fight other smaller but still giant space lobsters at the same time. There are usually 4 of them running around, each one strong enough to be a boss on it's own except that it is EXTREMELY weak to ONE type of elemental damage.

So yeah. If you want to kill him solo then you need the right class, the right build, 3 good elemental weapons and one good normal weapon (boss weak spots are immune to elemental damage). Oh yeah, not to mention a lot of practice and some luck...

If Soloing Crawmax doesn't count then i submit Dulahan from golden sun, cause he's ALWAYS a ***** to kill.

Flour

Mar 20, 2008
Disgaea 3

Everything is a one sided fight when you have a level 1500 mage halfway through chapter 4(out of 8). To put it in perspective, the final boss is maybe level 120.

Adamc-mh

Jun 6, 2010
My level thirty character in New Vegas, guns 100 sneak 75 steady and turbo on power armour Anti-material Rifle, Into dead wind cave with veronica equiped with the same armour and pushy.It was one sided until we meet the legendary deathclaw. never again *shudders