The most re-watchable TV series?

Tropicaz

Aug 7, 2012
Community, i've watched it about 4 times through all 3 series and i'm still rewatching.

I like rewatching south park and scrubs, still makes me chuckle.

Also just finished watching season 5 of buffy again. great show.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
I have watched every single episode (seven seasons as of yet!) of the British comedy show Peep Show (starring David Mitchell and Robert Webb) at least ten times.

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
I came across the show W.I.T.C.H. back in february. I have since watched it 3 times. Such an awesome show, why the hell did it not get a 3rd season??

Inconspicuous Trenchcoat

Shinku Hadouken!
Nov 12, 2009
Only a few. I usually buy TV shows I really loved on DVD, to rewatch them. Rainy days with my top two are good times.

My all-time rewatched is probably The Office or Futurama. The most recent season of The Office was pretty weak though, but did have a few good episodes. Futurama's return to air season was a bit weak, but grew on me (still got the DVDs). I liked the following one quite a bit though. Side note: I liked the British version of The Office, but I'm referring to the American version above.

Others:
Community
Veronica Mars (requires long periods between viewings, because it is a mystery based show, after all. Though the writing and characters are good enough alone.)
When I was younger, I used to watch the one VHS I had of Tale Spin and Captain Bucky O'Hare over and over again.

Breaking Bad and Avatar: The Last Airbender are likely to eventually join this elite unit.

V da Mighty Taco

Apr 9, 2011
I find that comedies in general have a certain rewatchability to them. The first example that comes to my mind should be friggin' obvious, but even shows like Simpsons and South Park can be very rewatchable given that the episode didn't suck in the first place. That reminds me, I need to play the Portal games again...

Swyftstar

May 19, 2011
MorganL4 said:
Unless you are British you probably won't know this show, but I have watched Coupling's first 3 seasons more times than anyone ever really should.
Actually British TV gets a lot of love in the States so a lot more non-British people know about it than you'd think.
Keeping with that theme I'd have to say Top Gear UK. I can watch this show for hours on end even though I've seen most of them already.
My second would probably be AbFab, which may very well be the funniest show ever on tv.

TwiZtah

Sep 22, 2011
For me? Scrubs, I've seen every season atleast 7 times (season nine never happened).

Fuhrlock

Apr 1, 2012
Peep Show, Blackadder (2-4), Black Books, Inbetweeners, Extras, Red Dwarf (before series 7), The Office, Bottom and I'm Alan Partridge. I'm sure plenty of these have already been mentioned, but good british comedy never gets old.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
I have watched only a few shows more than once: 'Oz', 'Farscape', 'X-files' and 'The wire'. There are probably more from the times when i used to watch TV because they reused the same shows for years. I am a bit tempted to rewatch 'Misfits', but unfortunately i don't have a lot of spare time lately.

SciMal

Dec 10, 2011
Mythbusters.

It is endlessly educational in an awesome way. Some people won't agree, but they don't know the secret: Teach yourself some physics (or take a course on physics), then rewatch Mythubsters. HOLY SHIT! Entirely new show. Do the same for biology. Do the same for chemistry. Do the same for any scientific discipline. New information to gleen EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

It's like finding the Universe's Easter Eggs.

generals3

Mar 25, 2009
I guess i would go for Two and a Half men. I don't like to re-watch story focused series because than after the first time it loses a lot of value.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Spongebob. Because I'm a stupid teenager, and whether you 90's kids like it or not, it's my generation's equivalent of Ren and Stimpy or CatDog.

sammysoso

Jul 6, 2012
-Stargate(all of them): Cool concept, usually doesn't take itself too seriously, GREAT characters.

-Mythbusters: Science, humor, and explosions are a fantastic recipe.

-NCIS: All crime dramas are re-watchable, they're like the junk food of TV. You can really take your pick of the bunch, I prefer NCIS.

-Scrubs: I don't even particularly LIKE it, but when I see it on TV I have to watch at least a little bit.

-Star Trek: I mean, come on....Star Trek

TeletubbiesGolfGun

Sep 7, 2012
Scrubs, Heroes, Burn notice, HIMYM, Smallville

and cartoons/animes..that's not even fucking fair, too many to count. DBZ and naruto the most though.

and my absolute favorite of all time

supernatural

fucking love that show with a passion, i'm borderline cult with that show.

lacunadexter

Sep 4, 2012
I'd have to say the most re-watchable series, for me, is IT Crowd.

Other than that, I have quite a few: Veronica Mars, Friends, Black Books, Lie to Me, HIMYM, Doctor Who (2005), House M.D., Supernatural. If it counts, I'd also say Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. It's just so good!