The name of your dragon in SKYRIM!

Adrian Madhog

Feb 23, 2011
Spike? Naaaaah. Draco? Pfeh... Spyro! Not a chance... Shenron? Heck No!

I'll probably call him Totoro... and I will feed him with newly-born children. Yes.

Adrian Madhog

Feb 23, 2011
Nerdstar said:
sushkis2 said:
So, there's this rumor, that you'll be able to keep a pet dragon in SKYRIM, what would you call it?

Mine would be Bollocksauce, cuz, ummm... I'm fucking crazy XD
Jormungand

hes a sea serpent in Norse myth, and the middle child of the giantess Angrboða and the god Loki. According to the Prose Edda, Odin took Loki's three children, Fenrisúlfr, Hel and Jörmungandr, and tossed Jörmungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that he was able to surround the Earth and grasp his own tail. When he lets go the world will end. As a result he earned the alternate name of the Midgard Serpent or World Serpent. Jörmungandr's arch enemy is the god Thor.and is fated to kill Thor in the final battle of the gods at ragnarok

bonus irony points if i play a nord
That's a good choice too. I like gratuitous Norse Mythology references. I feel smarter when I point them out. Geeeehhhh.
Jormungand is no match for the Niddhogg, the being that will one day devour all of the Yggdrasil.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
sushkis2 said:
So, there's this rumor, that you'll be able to keep a pet dragon in SKYRIM, what would you call it?

Here's some Dragonforce, food for the thought :D

Besides that rumor I think it's pretty much confirmed that one of the dragon shouts you learn will let you summon a dragon to your aid.

I will name him Dragon. Ya it's incredibly unoriginal but I have a habit of this. My family inherited a fat dog and I persuaded them to name her Fat. Someday, when I have my own dog I will probably just name it Dog.

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
Adrian Madhog said:
Nerdstar said:
sushkis2 said:

Jormungand

hes a sea serpent in Norse myth, and the middle child of the giantess Angrboða and the god Loki. According to the Prose Edda, Odin took Loki's three children, Fenrisúlfr, Hel and Jörmungandr, and tossed Jörmungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that he was able to surround the Earth and grasp his own tail. When he lets go the world will end. As a result he earned the alternate name of the Midgard Serpent or World Serpent. Jörmungandr's arch enemy is the god Thor.and is fated to kill Thor in the final battle of the gods at ragnarok

That's a good choice too. I like gratuitous Norse Mythology references. I feel smarter when I point them out. Geeeehhhh.
Jormungand is no match for the Niddhogg, the being that will one day devour all of the Yggdrasil.
bah! go chew on a root! my dragon eats gods with really really big fricken hammers!

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
I'm pretty damn sure you'll be too busy stabbing dragons in the ye to make friends. However, on the off chance you can own a dragon, I would name him Murderface.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Ragna the Bloodedge (which is the name of the protagonist from the BlazBlue series). Seems fittingly cool.

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
I was thinking of "Smaug", but it doesn't roll off the tongue very well.

I think I'll go with "Typhon" instead.

Adrian Madhog

Feb 23, 2011
Nerdstar said:
Adrian Madhog said:
Nerdstar said:
sushkis2 said:

Jormungand

bah! go chew on a root! my dragon eats gods with really really big fricken hammers!

Uh, hello? The Yggdrasil? The Three of Life that sustains all nine plains of existance through its branches (including Asgaard and Earth)... and the Niddhogg is big enough to chew at its roots... think about it for a second. I thought you knew of your Norse Mythology :]

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
My dragon's name would be Aseii. It's short for Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator.

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
poodles , cuddly , fluffy , fluffle , barf , £&#@ , pony , donkey , stinky , food ,

fatty fatty adopted , wheatley , spaaaaaaaaaaaace , companion cube , cake ,

nah all of those are terrible come to think of it what will I be named? hmm

Racecarlock said:
My dragon's name would be Aseii. It's short for Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator.
you &^%#in ninja haha

Furyaki12

Jul 20, 2009
LordZutaki said:
Poofs said:
Shruikan

as i like obscure references from books not enough people read
i see what you did there
mine will be Zar'oc
Love the Inheritance cycle!
Terminate421 said:
Toothless
REALLY love the movie, just because of him.

I'd probably go with either Albireo, for the star, or Tersaan, the name I gave a character I liked in a novel that only exists in my head XD

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
Adrian Madhog said:
Nerdstar said:
Adrian Madhog said:
Nerdstar said:
sushkis2 said:

Jormungand

Uh, hello? The Yggdrasil? The Three of Life that sustains all nine plains of existance through its branches (including Asgaard and Earth)... and the Niddhogg is big enough to chew at its roots... think about it for a second. I thought you knew of your Norse Mythology :]
good Sir i am well aware of Norse myth(hence the chew on a root barb) and i DO take offence!while its true that Niddhogg is big enough to take a nip or 2 out of Yggdrasil(also the realm is called midgard not Earth which is merrly in the realm ;). Jormungand grew as big as he did because he reached the limits that midgard could hold, if he was unfettered by a having to inhabit a realm he could grow much larger perhaps even encircling Yggdrasil (think a gold fish grows until it reaches the size of its tank then if transported to a bigger one can grow even bigger)